Thread: Regarding SadisticSara

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar

Regarding SadisticSara.

To all users of the free forums,

As you all have noticed SadisticSara in no longer here
    to moderate the boards.

A few things has caused this to happen.

I could post a long post about this with copies of
    our PM (Private Messages) we have made back and forth to explain in detail why.
    However i do not wish to make our private messages public here on the board and as Sara
    since yesterday cant post here it will be objective information based on what the majority already
    have seen on the boards or knows from either Sara or me.

The main reasons for her not moderating
    you can read out of my 2 posts here:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=27
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=28

As most of you already read it before it got deleted you can read it again:
    http://femaledom.com/FemaleDom_com%20Forums%20-%20A%20New%20Question%20For%20All%20Members%20(Fro m%20Sara)-filer/sarasreply.txt

If the post should have stayed here I would have had to again reply and refer to PMs
    and nobody would know what we where talking about with sentences taken out of context.
    As you can see her post #28 was moderated where I wrote to her to mail me instead
    of addressing my post wherein I ask her to mail us instead or use PM.
    (Sara was showing with the title as "big supporter" instead of a "moderator" and by that was removed moderator functions
    because she asked us to moderate for this month as it also says in the thread.)
    After i moderated her post I had hoped to finally hear from her so we could have moved on.
    (This is the last time i wrote to Sara or she wrote to me directly)

After some time we got some mails that someone had posted for Sara on our board.
    http://femaledom.com/FemaleDom_com F...From Sara).htm
    (The reason for the weird looking url is that it was deleted)

Note: We still didn’t suspend her from logging into the boards as Sara after this
    or to post on the boards about ballbusting.

Then imlost568 where asked to post a PM for her on the boards (even do she was still not suspended
    and could freely post here as Sara).

I can only understand this and the deleted post you have read either now or when it was previously posted
    http://femaledom.com/FemaleDom_com%20Forums%20-%20A%20New%20Question%20For%20All%20Members%20(Fro m%20Sara).htm
    as she don’t want to communicate with me personally herself about this and as of today i still haven’t heard from her this being
    almost 2 weeks after she said she would reply to my PM. After all these things we don’t wish Sara to stay.

Until these things happened i personally liked Sara and was letting her pretty much do as she wanted with the forums.
    We have communicated thru the last 2-3 years but for several reasons besides the above we couldn’t seem to work it out here
    in the end unfortunate. Unfortunate because as i wrote i liked Sara and
    until the last few weeks I appreciated her effort here but it seems due to language problems me being native Danish
    and probably have some understanding difficulties and couldn’t express myself correct in my reply’s to her it ended up this way.
    I wish Sara good luck with her studies and future and hope she will succeed in whatever she wants to do after school.
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Let's all welcome Sharon!

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear about the somewhat confusing dispute between you and Sara, but at least we still have an attractive moderator that seems to be a ballbusting fan!

In addition, I hope we see Sara around sometime.

Let's not take sides.

I am sorry too that you and Sara haven't been able to work things out. To be honest though, I really missed Sara's posts after she got into the moderator stuff. Hopefully she can come back as a guest or regular poster. Well Sharon, since I didn't get Sara to do this (I was working hard at it), will you stomp on my nuts?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Man
    Hi Sharon, sorry to hear about the somewhat confusing dispute between you and Sara, but at least we still have an attractive moderator that seems to be a ballbusting fan!

In addition, I hope we see Sara around sometime.

Let's not take sides.
    Dear Guitar Man,
    Thank you for the welcome
    As you seem to not know who i am il try and explain and answer your other question.

Yes i like ballbusting i created this site in 1999 where this board also was created. If you have ever been a member of FemaleDom.com you could look me up in the model section and click on pictures to see how big a fan i am
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

I didn't know that you created the site, how entrepreneurial! Unfortunately I've never been a member, on the principle that I would never part with money for sexual stimulation (no offence).

Besides, university costs prevent me from having any money at all.

Do you retain all the site's earnings? (I'm a finance student)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I am sorry too that you and Sara haven't been able to work things out. To be honest though, I really missed Sara's posts after she got into the moderator stuff. Hopefully she can come back as a guest or regular poster. Well Sharon, since I didn't get Sara to do this (I was working hard at it), will you stomp on my nuts?
    Dear Magnum,

Yes i feel sad it had to go this way too
    However due to several things it was better that we decided to stop
    communicating with each other.
    About if she comes back then as i have written above
    we have removed her yesterday from the forum
    so she wont be back.

However when I think of her and the better times we have had
    I sincerely hope Sara will get a great life and wish her the best.

Well Sharon, since I didn't get Sara to do this (I was working hard at it), will you stomp on my nuts?
    Well if you keep it up you may succeed in me visiting you when i am going to tour the US ...Or maybe that wouldn’t be a good idea
    as you seem to think of me in a positive may now
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Man
    I didn't know that you created the site, how entrepreneurial! Unfortunately I've never been a member, on the principle that I would never part with money for sexual stimulation (no offence).

Besides, university costs prevent me from having any money at all.

Do you retain all the site's earnings? (I'm a finance student)

Dear Guitar Man,

Well you dont have to be a member of the site to post here and most are not members from these boards so no offence taken.

As for the money part yes i am the one that deal with our diffrent sites earnings and expenses.
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Are you really going to tour here? If so please let us know when. I am in Sacramento and would love to see you in action. San Francisco is very big in the BDSM world so you would probably want to go there (I live about 100 miles from there), plus it's a place of interest to most tourists. Plus, you can finally stand on a guys balls (I don't see much ball standing at any of the BB sites). I'm not talking about standing on them while I'm laying on the floor, I mean when my balls are laying on a table or counter (I had to clarify). What got you into ballbusting? Have you kicked many guys in the balls?

I for one am happy to see Sadisticsara gone.
    I felt disrespect for the site after what I felt was rude behavior on her part but have since changed my mind after discussing it with Sharon by e-mail.
    I look forward to rejoining the official site again in the near future as I have found the content there second to none and the models are far more beautifull than any of the other sites.

Peace.

Sara was definitely a lot more strict than Sharon seems to be, especially regarding political opinions and not deleting people's accounts for trivial reasons (not that the latter bothered me at all). As much as I liked her, it seemed that Sara was running some kind of dictatorship on these boards!

Sharon, will you ever come to the UK? it's very nice here!

[QUOTE=Guitar Man]Sara was definitely a lot more strict than Sharon seems to be, especially regarding political opinions and not deleting people's accounts for trivial reasons (not that the latter bothered me at all). As much as I liked her, it seemed that Sara was running some kind of dictatorship on these boards!

I had the same feeling, especially when suspending a few people on this board for their political remarks when she slams Bush every chance she gets. I mean, either keep your views to yourself or let everyone say how they feel.

let everyone say how they feel.
    I feel Ggggrrrreat This place is so free 'n' easy now
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

Are you really going to tour here? If so please let us know when. I am in Sacramento and would love to see you in action. San Francisco is very big in the BDSM world so you would probably want to go there (I live about 100 miles from there), plus it's a place of interest to most tourists. Plus, you can finally stand on a guys balls (I don't see much ball standing at any of the BB sites). I'm not talking about standing on them while I'm laying on the floor, I mean when my balls are laying on a table or counter (I had to clarify). What got you into ballbusting? Have you kicked many guys in the balls?
    Dear Magnum,

Well I have been wanting to do that for several years now.
    I don’t know when it will happen do but yes i do hope that it will
    be something that becomes a reality!

What got me into ballbusting?
    Well to do it short. It was a visit on a diskotek together with Marion
    another Danish girl from the site that kinda triggered it all.
    I kneed a guy there for not letting me go and we laughed at it and talked about it several times on different occasions.
    What happened next was that we talked about making some fun pictures of guys in pain getting kicked "where it counts" and so we did.
    After we did this and published it we had to reconsider the whole funny thing and began to make serious material instead.

If you have seen a lot of the material on the main site you will notice me in several videos now holding the camera instead of being in front of it and i guess that’s how it happened creating FemaleDom and today other sites too and have made it a living to do what i like as a everyday work.
    (Everyday work meaning 16 to 18 hours a day)

I want to be in front of the camera too however due to costs i have been busy behind the camera and with the sites where as you probably know are updating every second day for the last many months.
    Its so time consuming making ballbusting material and run the sites that i haven’t spend much time here on our board for a long time.

If you notice it I haven’t even advertised like I could have done here as my time was requested elsewhere in regards to girls advertising server problems running of studio making material ready for all the sites answer email regarding login problems link exchange and i can go on.

I hope to be able to free more time posting here but i am reading the posts here even do so dont hold back in posting just because my comment is not there right away
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

I hear you have very liberal attitudes and laws about sex in Denmark. Is this right? Some say that its even OK to have sex with animals there Can this be true or is it just rumor?
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

where on earth did you hear that rumour!?

i wonder if Sharon is a fan of Lars Ulrich.