check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having other females present to enjoy

Two or three is mighty fine!

Well I've had many ball-busting sessions with two ladies and one session with three. They are fantastic! The interplay between the ladies- the laughing, the high-fives, the taunting and the competition that seems to naturally develop between them lends a dynamicism to the event that cannot be otherwise duplicated. Whenever I look for a new BB partner, I always suggest that she bring a friend or two "for her safety". Whenever that actually happens, then after only about 5 minutes of her busting me, the friends always want to join in or at least get the camera in up close and laugh and taunt. They have never just stayed in their chair at the edge of the room and quietly watched!

-Tamakeri

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    Sorry guys, if this disappoints you, but I too agree with evilgrl.

- Sara
    Sara, I think we all agree just the thought of you kicking us naked guys in our balls is erotic, even it it is just you!

On the reverse side of it, would you consider having two or more guys to kick at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse
    Sara, I think we all agree just the thought of you kicking us naked guys in our balls is erotic, even it it is just you!

On the reverse side of it, would you consider having two or more guys to kick at the same time?
    Two guys to kick? Yummy.

evlgrl

SadisticSara
    . . .
    Maybe. . .
    As long as they're tied up!

- Sara

Maybe. . .

- Sara
    Wow Sara, you are sooooo hot!! What i wouldn't do to be present to witness that!

SadisticSara

Arrow

Wow Sara, you are sooooo hot!! What i wouldn't do to be present to witness that!

Be warned!
    Male "witnesses" would be stripped, tied up and turned into participants, willing or otherwise.
    Voyeurs would be dealt with harshly.

- Sara

Promises, promises! Harshly, please.

Yah- I wish!. You know there's quite a few of us here in LA,
    maybe you should go on a world ballbusting tour- but start here please!
    I guarantee a willing audience of voyeurs waiting to be dealt with harshly!

-Tamakeri

Maybe. . .

- Sara
    Sara:

Your comment carries the hidden understanding that the activity of ball busting is violent enough that an unrestrained male might be dangerous to the woman (women in this thread) doing the ball busting. I'm submissive enough to believe that no matter what you did to my testicles, especially in the presense of other women, I wouldn't be a threat to you; rather I would desperately seek to gain your (or other women's) approval by accepting the painful attacks to my manhood! Thus I'm curious to ask if you have ever had an experience or heard of one with consentual ballbusting activities?

Respectfully,
    PapaBear

With consentual ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    With consentual ballbusting?
    Magnum:

Yes, "consentual" as opposed to "assault"

This whole activity must be based upon trust to avoid being quilty of an actual assault, and therefore, I was curious about Sara's comment above about considering such a ball bust activity if restraint were applied to the male(s). Is the use of the adjective "consentual" seemingly an oxymoron from your perspective?

PapaBear

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear
    Sara:
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear

Your comment carries the hidden understanding that the activity of ball busting is violent enough that an unrestrained male might be dangerous to the woman (women in this thread) doing the ball busting. I'm submissive enough to believe that no matter what you did to my testicles, especially in the presense of other women, I wouldn't be a threat to you; rather I would desperately seek to gain your (or other women's) approval by accepting the painful attacks to my manhood! Thus I'm curious to ask if you have ever had an experience or heard of one with consentual ballbusting activities?

Respectfully,
    PapaBear

Of course.
    The guy usually tries to protect his balls, naturally.
    Assume that he's lying down, and I'm using my hands on his nuts:

It's natural for him to grab my wrists to interrupt the pain. He's stronger than I am so he hurts my wrists, leaving marks or bruises. I don't like that!

Even if he lays with his hands under his lower back, he tends to try to use his legs to protect his testicles, by twisting. That's when I'm likely to get a knee in my face if I'm close enough. I don't like that!

It's not that he tries to hurt me on purpose. He's just trying to protect himself, instinctively. But I still don't like getting hurt by accident!

I therefore prefer having the guy restrained.
    I think most guys prefer it that way too.
    After all, it's consentual, and there should be mutual trust. If there isn't mutual trust, then we shouldn't be doing it in the first place!

You might ask me why I don't "trust" him by leaving him unrestrained.
    That's because (as I already said) he hurts me by accident, by instinctively trying to avoid the pain.
    The female partner in a ballbusting session doesn't inflict pain accidentally and instinctively. If she does, she's dangerous, you shouldn't have trusted her, and you picked the wrong partner!
    The female partner should, of course, inflict pain. But in a calculated, measured way. Not accidentally and instinctively.

OK, I'm starting to repeat myself and over-explain.

One more comment: If you just lay there, submissively and passively smiling while I'm ballbusting you, without trying to protect your balls, then I'm either not doing it hard enough or you have "numb-nuts" (no disrespect intended or implied).

That would be great for an erotic session of testicle massage, which is fun, erotic and satisfying, as well as having less risk of damage. We could get into that more in a different thread. I think it's worthwhile. But the top post in this thread mentions, "how do you feel about having other females to simply come and watch to enjoy the fun of seeing naked men get kicked in their balls?" -- so I'll try not to wander too far in another direction.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 12-18-2004 at 12:38 AM. Reason: (correceted my spelling mistake)

One more comment: If you just lay there, submissively and passively smiling while I'm ballbusting you, without trying to protect your balls, then I'm either not doing it hard enough or you have "numb-nuts" (no disrespect intended or implied).
    Brute force: if it doesn't work, you're not using enough of it! Go, Sara!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

SadisticSara

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Brute force: if it doesn't work, you're not using enough of it! Go, Sara!

Hmmm...
    I already know that 'Trouble' likes to make joking comments.
    And I know that I tend to take things too literally and too seriously.
    But I'm going to comment on Trouble's comment anyway.
    Maybe that was your intention, right Trouble?

I'm not in favor of using brute force.
    Not in ballbusting, nor in interpersonal relationships, nor militarily, nor in practically any other circumstances.
    There are few, if any, exceptions.

The female partner should, of course, inflict pain. But in a calculated, measured way.

That's what I wrote in my above post.

In my opinion only brutish people resort to using brute force.
    I have no respect at all for those who rely on brute force.

Those with sufficient brain power, imagination, creativity, resourcefulness, and experience prefer to avoid the use of force.
    Instead, they use their powers of persuasion, many applicable psychological techniques, logical dialogue, cooperation to achieve common goals, and so on...

I don't use brute force in ballbusting, neither would I want it used against me accidentally or on purpose.
    There are so many better alternatives that brute force is undesirable and unnecessary.

I just wanted to explain that, even though we seem to be going off on a tangent from the topic of this thread.
    And I don't want to have to ban myself for posting off-topic! Hee, hee!

About "Having other females present to enjoy", which is the topic of this thread:

Yes, I agree that many guys would find that exciting, because of the extra humiliation it causes.
    And yes, many girls would find it exciting to share a ballbusting session, whether in public or in private, with other girls. It can be fun to share an experience which humiliates the guy, especially since most guys are used to dealing with the so-called weaker sex by using "brute force".

As for one girl busting 2 or more guys during a session: I already said:

Maybe. . .

Some women might really enjoy that.
    I've never tried it, but I'm not closed-minded.

Another combination would be 2 or more guys being busted by 2 or more women. I haven't tried that either.

Something that I haven't seen much mention of on the Forum is homosexual ballbusting. Before you get upset you should remember that it does exist. Please try not to be homophobic.
    Posts about it would be welcome and on-topic if anyone wants to start a separate new thread about it.
    If you don't like it, just don't participate in such a thread or topic here.
    Abusive or hate posts will not be tolerated in such threads. No discrimination. Live and let live. We're all different in what turns us on.

I'm open-minded about all of the above variations.
    Personally however, I prefer intimate (heterosexual) one-on-one sessions that include different forms of sexual stimulation. Not exclusively inflicting pain through ballbusting. And only with a boyfriend or intimate friend.

So no, I'm not ready for a "world ballbusting tour" yet!

But that project about making some of my special "personal services" available to a few people (through a different website) is making progress. I'm talking about what I mentioned in the thread "pantys or bare legs" that you can read by clicking on this link:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...35&postcount=3
    I'll let you know when it's ready, by posting something here in the Forum. Then you can check it out if you want, just out of curiosity.
    My web-partner and I are still going over the details though, and he hasn't got the domain names yet, let alone the scripting.
    I'd like the website to have 2 domain names (1 English and 1 Spanish) since I'm 100% fluent in both, as well as being conversant in a few more languages to a lesser degree.
    And I'd like the site itself to be in 15 languages. Not just machine translated, since I want the site to actually be indexed by search engines in each language, to ensure a greater demographic of visitors using search engines of their own language.

As you can imagine, my demands sometimes have my web-partner tearing his hair out in frustration. But he's the one with the money and scripting ability that I need as a partner, so I have to try to get along with him.

Yes, I'm demanding. But I'm not greedy. So don't worry about that. I want to make my "special services" really economical. Cheap.
    So we'll be doing this as a hobby. Not as a business. Financially, we just want to break even. As for my web-partner, he has agreed to that. I can be very persuasive about what I want.

Oops! Am I getting off-topic and babbling on again?
    OK. I'll stop writing for now and check on the other threads.

- Sara

A picture is worth...

I'm not in favor of using brute force.
    - Sara
    You know you're into ball busting when you understand what Sara means when she posts "I'm not in favor of using brute force" while at the same time her picture shows her manipulating a guys teticles into the base of his scotum so they can't escape from her knuckle punches.

I'm sure guys without a ball busting fetish would think the picture disproves the statement.
    High_Voice

SadisticSara

Arrow

Right.
    There probably really are some people who can't understand the difference between inflicting some degree of non-injurious pain in a calculated and measured way consentually when specifically requested to do so in order to satisfy the desires of the recipient, and the use of brute force.
    - Sara