check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    LOL, I have used one exactly like that, exactly for that! That, of course is a cuff hanger for trousers. And sorry I can't take the credit for the MEO link, that was Takkyuu_tama's post.
    I thought it might be something ‘clothing’ related as it had a coat-hanger feel about it. I've obviously never seen a cuff hanger. I’m glad it made you laugh and brought back a few happy memories Apologies for mixing you up with Takkyuu_tama.

inquisitiv
    Good device in action in movie bottom left here http://galleries.bloodbitch.com/movi...movies727.html

How the heck do some of you guys get your nut sack to stretch so far?

Banned
    I really like the idea of this device you described. Unfortunately I can't view your attachment -- I registered, logged in, made a post... I dont know what the deal is there.

< - - - CUT - - - >

Note Inserted By Sara:

For All Members:
    Please read the "sticky" thread at the very top of every page in this forum before posting, to avoid being banned.

The thread is entitled:
    "Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}".
    Clicking on the following link will also take you to that thread:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175

Advice, tips and rules for posters are also given there. The rules are not arbitrary, but explain how the system works. Like you can't post pics or view/download pics until the system updates your membership, which occurs within an hour of your first post.

All new members are strongly urged to read that thread completely before posting. As it says there, the rules apply whether you read them or not.

All Members:
    The same thread also contains other useful information that all members (not just new members) should read. From time to time new information is added to that thread, so please check it out once in a while.
    Taking a few minutes to read it is worthwhile.
    Any comments or questions about this should be posted in the same thread that I've already mentioned.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-08-2005 at 11:34 AM. Reason: (Cut post and added explanatory comments)

There is also the cbt crusher.

You can find some pics in this url:
    http://www.medicaltoys.com/squeeze.htm

Look at the nurse. What a pretty smile she has...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nurse_Laural_CBT.jpg  

I've used just plain vices as well. That gets pretty nasty as you are eventually under her mercy (she can either turn the crank and finish you off or stop...)

Big Supporter
    That's not a CBT crusher. The device that the nurse is holding is a screw twitch. It's used to clamp horse's lips when you have to trim their faces, if I remember correctly. Regardless, if you want to buy one, don't pay $28 for one from some place which sells it as a CBT crusher, buy it for $8 from someplace which sells horse equiptment. Once you buy it, you can use it however you want.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Big Supporter

cuff hanger

Of course, everyone had recognised the cuff-hanger, but I would like to add one thing that has not been mentioned up to now: the hanger has a hook, and it can be used to add some weight (simply a basket with books or cans or bottles...)
    Walking with that between your legs becomes uneasy, first due to the weight your sack have to bear, then because this extra load is moving between your legs and you hit it evry time you make a pace...
    All that stuff is extremely cheap, and often available in hotel rooms... I remember using in a hotel in Brussels such a hanger, the plastic bag for laundry and the phone books that were provided i the room...

i-quv
    Our Scrunt clearly has a visionary imagination when it comes to BB devices

Quote Originally Posted by i-quv
    I bet most of us have got one of these too

Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.
    Brilliant! Be careful though. One of mine has to move forward a couple of mm before it can be released. That could be real fun if you’re already at you max

i-quv
    So how are these being held together then?

Oh bugger, I've reached my upload limit again! It doesn't take long

my ex-girlfried liked to put my balls in a leather bag together with two steelballs in the size of a table tennis ball, then she started twisting the bag even as i pleased her to stop until she got sure i did everything she wanted from me

ahaha I've done that before. cant take it for long since its sharp

Inqy

Scrunt

Where does he buy his underwear from?