check the ballbusting updates here

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

Natalie Hungers

Feed the swan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natlie_vulkryps.jpg  

I'm a little surprised that, given all the different and horrible means that have been used to torture people over the span of history, that the use of animals to attack/remove the male genitals have not been used. I would think that such a method would strike terror into the victim, and would obviously be very painful. Yet I have heard/read almost nothing about such methods being used, aside from some small references to a woman who employed such methods during the Vietnam War.

There are only a handful of fictional stories out there that relate to this subject, and very few drawings either. I'm not surprised there are no pictures, as that would be a little too much.

The idea of teeth inside a vagina does very little for me. Perhaps because I am the proud owner of one (without teeth of course).

Rebecca

Bits Eaten

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I'm a little surprised that, given all the different and horrible means that have been used to torture people over the span of history, that the use of animals to attack/remove the male genitals have not been used. I would think that such a method would strike terror into the victim, and would obviously be very painful. Yet I have heard/read almost nothing about such methods being used, aside from some small references to a woman who employed such methods during the Vietnam War.

There are only a handful of fictional stories out there that relate to this subject, and very few drawings either. I'm not surprised there are no pictures, as that would be a little too much.

The idea of teeth inside a vagina does very little for me. Perhaps because I am the proud owner of one (without teeth of course).

Rebecca

Anything imagined has happened I would bet except the teeth in the vagina. I like something thats possible yet forbidden. Since this is not only forbidden but illegall it, will never be disclosed for fear of the law. In fantasy land I have enjoyed your fantasy of a rat eating a mans' gentals. The idea of being in bondage and having a lowly animal as a rat eating my gentals and being so very vernable is a rush but only when a woman or women are watching and enjoying it. Pretty sick I know but it is only fantasy

This might be the right place here about the penis trap for rapists

see link here (but nothing really dealing with testicles):http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/2140,n...ti-****-device

There's a hallowen recipe site that has a testicle (fake) dish.

http://www.divinedinnerparty.com/gro...een-foods.html

on a platter (but not sure they're real):

from here: http://www.sodahead.com/living/what-...cles%2Bplatter

recipe from the net

Hi,

here are a recipe from the net about best male parts enjoy it

Christmas Cookies --

xxx
    Ingredients:
    • 6 c. wheat flour
    • 1 c. brown sugar, packed
    • 1 c. granulated sugar
    • 2 c. melted male butt fat
    • 1½ c. powdered male frontal skull bones*
    • 25 powdered right quadrant male molars*
    • 2 Tbs. male brown shoulder fat
    • 3 c. diced male cocks
    • 50 male nipples
    • 50 male boysters (testicles), sliced
    Nutritional Information: per 6 average cookies:
    • Protein: 25 grams
    • Total fat: 40 grams
    o Saturated, 73%
    o PolyUnsaturated, 22%
    • Carbohydrates: 50 grams
    • Calcium: 60 grams
    • Calories: 220
    • Fiber: less than 2 grams if bleached flour used, 6 grams if whole wheat flour used
    • Vitamins and minerals: less than 2% all RDA
    In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugars, butt fat, powdered skull bone, molars, and diced cocks. Blend till a lumpy mixture; do not over mix. Slowly stir in wheat flour until mixture is stiff; depending on moisture content of flour, this will be 6 cups, give or take.
    Heat oven(s) to 325ƒ and grease cookie sheets with brown shoulder fat. Drop one rounded teaspoon of cocko mixture onto greased cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inches betwen each for spreading.
    Bake for five minutes, or until spread; remove from oven and place nipple or boyster slice on top of each cookie. Put back in oven and bake for another five to seven minutes, or until outside is nice and crispy and insides are chewy. Cool on outstretched male arms for ten to twelve minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
    Recipe makes approximately 200 cookies.
    WARNING: Do not allow males to sample cookies as they are too rich for their primitive digestive systems.
    Enjoy!
    This recipe was shared with us by the Goddess Hera who informs Us that She will be serving them at Her newly renovated shrine at Delphi in the old Greek Region. The temple is just nearing completion. Attendance at the opening day ceremony is by invitation only. Sorry, Ladies.
    Keep those terrific male recipes coming!
    Ms Farmer, Dessert editor

Rebecca
    Dont ruin a mans dream Rebecca lol

Lol sure many things have probably happened through out history, but torturing was mainly a male instigated thing and torturing another males privates would probably make the torturer feel fearful about his own! Lol cut womens tits off no worries,but slice a mans precious cock off thats just well, too scary! Besides what man would ever leave documentation that it happened others might do it to him!
    Mind you all the penis chomping amazons of the orient seem to be growing in number so when women rule the world cock chomping will probably be common punishment from everything from **** to just leaving the toilet seat up! LOL

Big Supporter
    I saw somewhere ( a non BB related history show) tha Ceaser used to have male & female slaves tied up & pretend to be a wild animal & attack their genitals with his teeth. Kinky!

Ball biting is my "thing" at the moment, my girlfriend loves to bite hard & pull out shakiing her head like a dog on the end of a rope. I'd love to be tied up & have a couple of women attack my genitals with their teeth.

Rebecca
    Maybe it's hard to train animals to specifically go after genitals. I don't know. They might be as inclined to bite a leg as they are to bite a crotch. Have you ever seen the movie Caligula? There's a scene in there where after a guy has been sufficiently tortured, two women urinate all over him and then his dick is cut off and fed to a dog that eagerly gobbles it up.

Of course, there's also the scene from Hostel 2, which has made its way on this forum already, in which to gain her freedom a woman slices off a guy's cock and feeds it to a bunch of dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5D5ebIdL8

My favorite part of that scene is how cavalierly the woman is walking away from the guy with his dick in her hand and just tosses it to the dogs as almost an afterthought, as if she's saying in her head, "Buh bye, wiener. Now you're just a bit of food for some dogs."

Nice doggy.

I'm a little surprised that, given all the different and horrible means that have been used to torture people over the span of history, that the use of animals to attack/remove the male genitals have not been used.
    Rebecca
    This cartoon made me think of you and this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xvid492.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by greeneape7 View Post
    This cartoon made me think of you and this thread.
    nice find! thanks

i bet a fare few woman have thought how nice it would be if they had a dog like that!!!