check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: So who has ever been squeezed/grabbed randomly...

So who has ever been squeezed/grabbed randomly...

I'm referring, of course, to the involuntary, non-directed squeeze or grab. Not the kind where you are seeing or paying for a domme and ....

Please share your story, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by none66666 View Post
    I'm referring, of course, to the involuntary, non-directed squeeze or grab. Not the kind where you are seeing or paying for a domme and ....

Please share your story, thanks.
    Do girlfriends or female friends who know I'm into it count?

If they do, then an ex of mine ( :: Sigh :: ) used to grab me now and then when we were cuddling and watching tv, or when we were in bed. Not very hard, most of the time, just sort of grab my balls like "Heh, gotcha." Once in a while she'd squeeze enough to make me moan or whimper, but never too hard.

Another female friend who knew I loved ballbusting grabbed me in a pool one time. I was single at the time, and a bunch of friends and I were all swimming together, and some of us got daring enough to skippy dip. Alcohol helped. My female friend Jacky grabbed my sack and dragged me around the pool with her for a while, just cause she thought it was funny, and she knew I'd enjoy it.

She didn't squeeze me real hard or anything, so it didn't hurt much, it was more of a posession thing then anything else. But it was fun!

As a kid I did know a girl named Megan who used to grab guys by the balls at recess and pinch really hard. Made quite a few of them cry, but sadly she never once did it to me!

Big Supporter
    Wife grabs mine all the time, leg up drying foot after shower, one leg in pants, bending over in the nude, almst any time they are hanging there when I least expect it. A little squeeze and a pull, sort of affectionate.
    cirus.

Big Supporter i am jacks username's Avatar
    I was at a concert about 10 years ago, and a buddy of mine is about to take a picture of me with a beer in each hand, a cigarette in my mouth and a wasted look on my face. As I sat on the blanket in the GA area, a hot Spanish girl runs over and jumps next to me to be in the picture. In a moment of brilliance that I have never properly thanked my friend for, he takes 1 picture then says too her, "Okay. Now in this picture, I want you to pretend that you covet his cock." Without a word or even a glance in my direction, she reaches down and grabs my package. My friend shoots the picture and she gets up and runs away. I am left bewildered, finally yelling out, "Call me," a few seconds later.

My girlfriend is similar to MythicalPain's ex and Cirus' wife...she'll grab me randomly, not enough to hurt, but enough to surprise the heck out of me. She'll also sometimes randomly slap or flick me, again not too hard.

One time, this girl I was hanging out with that I didn't really know reached to grab my balls...I instinctively pulled back, making her miss, and slapped her on the ass...but now I wish I hadn't dodged...sigh...

Big Supporter
    Yep. Worked at a bar for a while, so the girls were hitting on us door guys a lot. And there was one, a little on the older side (meaning in her 30's, remember I'm talking a college-type bar), and by god she gave me one HELL of a squeezing one night on I believe Halloween. Thin khaki pants, and she just got her fingers in there. It was playful, it was hot, and it happened a few times after that.

It's one thing I kinda miss about the bar scene.

Supreme Poster
    One time I was at a family party and I was hanging around outside talking to some of my nephews. My niece Kara had a friend over and they were basically going around being annoying trying to get attention. All of a sudden Kara's little friend comes up and pinches me in the nuts, and got one of them pretty good, it sorta knocked the wind out of me. Later I found out they were playing truth or dare and she dared her friend to pinch me in the nuts.

Had my balls grabbed during sex. I was doing her from behind when she stopped rubbing her clit and out of nowhere gripped my tender jewels. She liked playing with them normally, but never during sex. And after that, it became an expected part of the routine.

Man, when I really decided to embrace this fetish, I got pretty lucky in coming up with a stupid, but "good" idea. At high school I let people kick me in the nuts for a dollar, (That's right, they payed ME), and I got to pretend like I didn't like it. A good half of the kickers were girls, (and in a high school setting, pretty attractive for the act as well). There we're guys, but for them i just saw at as easy money. I know it's far from random, but it's sure a different situation.

Good times...

My girlfriend loves to just squeeze my "dangly parts". She tells me all the time how fun and hot it is to just squeeze them. She does it pretty much whenever she feels like it, in the bedroom, around the house, even in public sometimes (but not where everyone else can see, i.e. hands under a table etc.). Its a great turn on for me when she truly surprises me with a grab and squeeze. It doesn't hurt either that she is Asian also.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by i am jacks username View Post
    I was at a concert about 10 years ago, and a buddy of mine is about to take a picture of me with a beer in each hand, a cigarette in my mouth and a wasted look on my face. As I sat on the blanket in the GA area, a hot Spanish girl runs over and jumps next to me to be in the picture. In a moment of brilliance that I have never properly thanked my friend for, he takes 1 picture then says too her, "Okay. Now in this picture, I want you to pretend that you covet his cock." Without a word or even a glance in my direction, she reaches down and grabs my package. My friend shoots the picture and she gets up and runs away. I am left bewildered, finally yelling out, "Call me," a few seconds later.

You should share that picture if you still have it! Ofcourse u can block out ur face in it

Big Supporter

Seedy Club

I'd been to a dinner and after imbibing at the bar, a few of us decided to hit a few clubs. One was a particularly seedy strip club, called 'The Bossa Nova'.
    Thinking back I suppose we looked and acted like typical 'hoorah henry's' . We noisily watched a few strippers and then I sidled into the quieter side bar where a few men were plying girls with the most expensive drinks the girls could extort from them. I ordered a drink from the bar for myself and and as I went to take a sip a hand appeared and pushed it away from my mouth and back onto the bar. The hand belonged to a large woman in her fifties. She had obviously put her make up on with a trowel and should have used a mirror. A shave would have helped as well. She wore her ample tits low and spread. She leaned into me with bleached blond hair and blood red pursed lips and with a low, smoke induced huskie growl said 'Its not nice to drink alone especially when a Lady wants a one'. I confirmed the door was about 12 feet away to my left and replied ' I only nipped in for a quick one and would rejoin my friends in the other room'. I suddenly had the urge to step backwards as I felt the pressure being applied to my balls, but lent forward as it increased. This was no friendly tweak. I tried to act nonchalant as if I felt no pain, but the fingers were exploring and becoming more vice like. I felt her breath say 'Just a drink, hey, my names Gloria' as she pulled me even closer. I'm 6'2" lean and fit and she was only 5'6" but I turned to the bar and said 'give the Lady a drink', anything she wants. The girl behind the bar had a wry knowing smile on her face as a bottle of champagne was miraculously produced. The pain in my scrotum increased a notch as she suggested we sat down. I turned my head to the door but it swung back as my balls were pulled down with a sudden jerk. I was now in real trouble. 'What on earth are you doing in here John' . Thank god it was Pete and 4 of my friends. To my relief she let go and as if nothing had happened turned to them and said ' we are having a party Johns buying'. We left quickly.

I like to give my boyfriend a good squeeze when we are around friends or mixed company. He loves it, and they seem to get a kick out of it too.

One of my favorite things to do is - when he is asleep and I am wanting for him to well, be awake. I'll reach down and squeeze him until he wakes.

He always wakes up with these huge eyes (O__O), and cries out.