check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Cumming while having your cock stood on

Big Supporter

Cumming while having your cock stood on

So my girlfriend sometimes stands with all her weight on my cock and I was wondering what it would be like if she stepped on it a split second before i started cumming?
    Would it be harmless or would there be a build up somewhere?

That would burn but that is it. For some strange reason some people enjoy the burning sensation.

: O

That is the sickest thing I have ever read here... I like you... kinda

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    That is the sickest thing I have ever read here... I like you... kinda
    Take it you havent seen all the needle pics? lol

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

FWIW, sometimes my wife stands with one foot on the shaft of my cock. After a while she uses the big toe on her other foot to rub the head, especially the urethral opening. As you can guess, I don't hold out for long. Some of my cum gets out, but most of it is recycled inside. I don't know where it goes.

I also have reduced ejaculations when she stands on my balls as I cum.

Overall, my orgasms are a little less physically pleasurable if she is standing with full weight on my cock or balls as I come. A little reduction in pressure makes for more physical ecstacy. However, if we are in the mood, and properly psyched, it's wonderful if she stands on my equipment as I come. The memories and afterglow are are superb.
    There's nothing quite like having a beautiful woman whom you worship stand on your package, manipulate you to orgasm, and then block your ejacualtion!

poolman2

Big Supporter

Smile

Sorry about this second post, but the time limit on editing runs quick.

In a way this is femdom to the max; it's the ultimate tease and denial: you can try to come--your body will go through all the motions, all the spasms, everything you can possibly do, but her sweet little foot will still block you from cumming no matter what. And if you think about it, just how much can you do with her standing on your dick and balls.

When it's all done, and you're dominated and frustrated, you love being under her foot even more than ever. If you think about it, this is the stuff that dreams are made of!

poolman2`

Big Supporter
    Hello everybody,

This situation happened to me once, years ago. At this time, my girlfriend was a very fit and very muscled girl, with heavy muscles! She was practicing amateur boxing at a national level. We both liked rough games. One day, after having wrestled together, naked, I was seating on the floor, my back leaning against a sofa, legs wide spread on the floor, my b*lls resting on the carpet and my c*ck at full attention, almost vertical. She came towards me, lifted her right leg and put the sole of her foot over my gl*ns. And the she lowered her leg, bringing slowly my c*ck to the floor, still fully hard, but now horizontal. I was stroking her leg, feeling her calf muscles that had never seemed so hard, so big. She then rested her full weight on my member, and she rolled her sole, all along my sh*ft, from the gl*ns to the root, avoiding my b*lls (this time!).
    Under such a pressure, I came, with a strange feeling of fluids being blocked, or more likely pushed backwards. The traditional explosion of pleasure was extremely short and feeble.
    When she lifted her foot, a very small amount of sp*rm flowed away slowly, and my member had lost its hardness. It took me several days to be able to achieve a new h*rd-*n.

Thinking of it later, I suppose the “fluids” I felt flowing (or trying to flow!) were both sp*rm from the *j*c*l*t**n and bl**d from the h*rd-*n. No long-lasting wound, fortunately.

No need to say that my g-f was rather angry with my (fortunately temporary!) impotence, and that she decided to punish... my b*lls! This is another story!

Big Supporter
    new version without most of the *
    Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Hello everybody,

This situation happened to me once, years ago. At this time, my girlfriend was a very fit and very muscled girl, with heavy muscles! She was practicing amateur boxing at a national level. We both liked rough games. One day, after having wrestled together, naked, I was seating on the floor, my back leaning against a sofa, legs wide spread on the floor, my balls resting on the carpet and my cock at full attention, almost vertical. She came towards me, lifted her right leg and put the sole of her foot over my glans. And the she lowered her leg, bringing slowly my cock to the floor, still fully hard, but now horizontal. I was stroking her leg, feeling her calf muscles that had never seemed so hard, so big. She then rested her full weight on my member, and she rolled her sole, all along my shaft, from the glans to the root, avoiding my balls (this time!).
    Under such a pressure, I came, with a strange feeling of fluids being blocked, or more likely pushed backwards. The traditional explosion of pleasure was extremely short and feeble.
    When she lifted her foot, a very small amount of sperm flowed away slowly, and my member had lost its hardness. It took me several days to be able to achieve a new hard-on.

Thinking of it later, I suppose the “fluids” I felt flowing (or trying to flow!) were both sperm from the ejaculation and bl**d from the hard-on. No long-lasting wound, fortunately.

No need to say that my g-f was rather angry with my (fortunately temporary!) impotence, and that she decided to punish... my balls! This is another story!