check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Females talking about using inmates for catheter practice or women's self defense?

Big Supporter

Females talking about using inmates for catheter practice or women's self defense?

I thought I'd mention this. One thing I sometimes do is search Google for people discussing ballbusting type scenarios. Like for instance female nurses joking that they should use prison inmates for foley catheter practice. Or for instance women saying they should use inmates or domestic violence offenders as nude practice dummies for a women's self defense class (where they kick, squeeze, and punch balls) so they can practice on real men.

Just seeing women joking about this is kind of a turn on. It's weird (and it's just a fantasy, I don't really advocate it so much) but if you're here you can probably understand a little where I'm coming from I bet. Anyway more often than not it's a Google wash and I can't find much. So if you're interested and maybe you have better Google-Fu than I do could you look and post some links to what you find here please? I'll post if I find a lot of stuff too but it's mostly a wash like I said. Thank you.

Do you have links?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcz View Post
    Do you have links?
    Unfortunately, not really. It's pretty hard to find this theme. Here is something close from twitter:

Anyone want to volunteer to let me practice inserting a catheter? Guys get first dibs 😜
    I'm going to alter the link for the person's privacy so it doesn't show up in search.

Code:
    https://twitter(*dot*)com/lyss(*deletethisparthere*)ant2/status/355334118218801153
    You get the idea.