check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Like This?

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    I've got a pic request for you cutponies, how bout a pic of a white bloke trussed up on a frame getting ball cut off by a naked black woman, she makes a comment something along the lines of "you won't be needing these if you're to be a harem guard" . Add yourself in somewhere if you like and maybe some other women looking on.
    This may be a repost but fits the request
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cast_knife_106.jpg  
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Supreme Poster

Im so glad I found this site

Hey scooby gang, Im excited to be taking apart in these forums. Ill start a new topic, or at least ill try, how do you guys feel about ********** in movies? do you think its not handled enough, or do you think that it needs to be shown at least once in an erotic fashion instead of a terrifying one? I own Ilsa shewolf of hte SS and the ********** scene in the beginning is erotic, but its supposed to be scary. I saw an Mpeg of a japanese film once where she drugs a man, then proceeds to slice everything off slowly, then lays it down next to him. she seemed to be doing this in a loving way, like it needed to be done to make her satisfied.

I like the pic of a black woman ********** a white male, hell the black man are taking all our woman so the black ladies should help us out by taking off our cock and balls; that way we can be at rest, and not so horny looking for white pussy that still wants a white baby. HA Ha HA..... any black woman wanting my white nuts drop me a line.