check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

thanks for the great pic links

Has anybody checked out the work of this fetish clinic in Belgium? They seem to have done at least a couple of castrations (they call it orchiotomy). http://www.o-r-r.com/

Supreme Poster
    Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix

I know what you mean but I find Assistant Surgeon/Mistress Bo very interesting. In one of the preview pictures she's holding a freshly removed ball up victoriously and in the other piercing/suturing clips she goes about her work with great relish!!

Quote Originally Posted by want2b333
    Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix
    Sharon's NEXT job!

Or, better yet, Team FemaleDom could expand vertically into other fields... I mean, heck, can't expand horizontally forever...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!