check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

I reckon it's a good idea to just post a text link with a brief description, or just something like 'this is bloody'. I don't like the bloody stuff, but the world clearly doesn't revolve around me so I skip what I don't like and focus on what I do. It is a real pity that in a dedicated thread a moderator would see fit to override the wishes of the participants according to her own preferences. It's much the same as Colin's comment about the rolled up sleeves being 'sick' when that particular detail is the most bland and inoffensive thing in the entire thread (though I understand that you might just be referring to his fixation, not simply the fine detail of his fetish). Gurochan might be sick, but rolled up sleeves, it's really a stretch to get uppity about that. Incidentally if sleeve-boy wants proper help the Australian government has put psychology on the medicare list, so you can get real help for next to nothing; failing that just go to a community centre like I do where psychologists volunteer once a week and you pay like $25 a session. But if rolled up sleeves and their owners aren't ruining your life, then maybe you don't need help. I just know that my nutcase head has been ruining mine, and this ballbusting thing is merely a small part of that - perhaps a focal point for my anxiety, it's the one small indulgence I allow myself, though I do think it's insane and I think I'll lose interest eventually.

Just my merest of cents.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fightfair
    It's much the same as Colin's comment about the rolled up sleeves being 'sick' when that particular detail is the most bland and inoffensive thing in the entire thread
    I guess I’d better come clean and admit that I was extracting the urine.
    How did he miss that?
    And I'm with Sylvey: Let the bollock-lopping begin again in earnest