check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster

new here

Didn't see this pictures here - hope i get the thumbs in the message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cruella_000050.jpg   cassie_sample_8.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    I very much enjoy this thread and I'll be more active here now. I very much enjoy ball torture, but I also have ********** fantasies. I think if I met the right FEm_dom under the right conditions, I'd want her to nut me.

With all the ballbusting going on it would be interesting to hear of an "accidental" rupture both what happen and the consequences.

Supreme Poster
    Myeiestem, I like those pics because you can see she's in the process of closing the clamp in the first pic, not just threatening, and in the second admiring her work. Do you have some more like this?

thanks for the great pic links

Has anybody checked out the work of this fetish clinic in Belgium? They seem to have done at least a couple of castrations (they call it orchiotomy). http://www.o-r-r.com/

Supreme Poster
    Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix