check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis61 View Post
    many Thanks!

Big Supporter

Gallons of Cum Lost

Sex Fact : A man ********* at the age of 20 would be denied the pleasure of producing almost 14 gallons of cum in his lifetime. That does not sound like much of a life to me. I love the "fantasy" of ********** but would not want to be nutted. When I fuck, I like to think about all the poor bastards that don't have a dick & balls at the moment I shoot my load.

Big Supporter

Another Cut Off Penis

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i... 005148C920110

Kupang, Indonesia - A woman in a remote Indonesian island village cut off her boyfriend's penis in an apparent jealous rage, Indonesian police said Friday.

"The incident was based on jealousy because the victim was allegedly cheating," said Commissioner Marthen Radja, regional police spokesperson for Timor island.

The woman, Erlin Mafefa, 22, had been arrested and was being held near the village, he said, adding it was still not clear what she had done with the severed penis.

"What we know of what happened was they were playing around then suddenly the woman got angry and cut the victim's penis off and ran away with it," he said.

Due to the remoteness of the village, the victim, 23-year-old Markus Hunbani, only reached the regional hospital in Kupang on Thursday, four days after the incident.

He was said to be "well, but baffled". - Sapa-AFP

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i... 005148C920110

Kupang, Indonesia - A woman in a remote Indonesian island village cut off her boyfriend's penis in an apparent jealous rage, Indonesian police said Friday.

"The incident was based on jealousy because the victim was allegedly cheating," said Commissioner Marthen Radja, regional police spokesperson for Timor island.

The woman, Erlin Mafefa, 22, had been arrested and was being held near the village, he said, adding it was still not clear what she had done with the severed penis.

"What we know of what happened was they were playing around then suddenly the woman got angry and cut the victim's penis off and ran away with it," he said.

Due to the remoteness of the village, the victim, 23-year-old Markus Hunbani, only reached the regional hospital in Kupang on Thursday, four days after the incident.

He was said to be "well, but baffled". - Sapa-AFP

Poor guy. It's an exciting fantasy, but I can't imagine having to live without a penis. It would limit a lot of areas of your life.

wow !!

Finally made it through this thread...... Some very hot stuff !!!
    Now to get my wifey to view and see what her evil little mind can come up with .......

**********...cannibal women?

Take a look at these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1186368074308.jpg   femdom_cruella_0005558.jpg   freshmeat.jpg   sss_getemfx2.jpg  

I have wife, but she be scared kicking in my balls. But when she hold big knife next to my penis and shout at me... I love this game! :-) And this forum is great!

love it and play the game of castrat

cannibal amazons

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon21 View Post
    Take a look at these.

al these women seem to be having so much fun, and satisfaction from this bloody dismemberment...ahh a dream come true, as an amazon