Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

- - - Sara
For me the reason I like to be put in such a vunerable and helpless position is that society dictates that men should be in total control and be dominate, we're the "stronger" sex. It's nice to be able to submit to the "weaker" sex. And the best way is to get him where it hurts!