check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/eek.gif -- http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/eek.gif
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara

Hi.. I'm new to this forum and i really like here! I am a medical student. i like ballbusting and i have lots of fantasies about ********** too. I asked myself why i like this idea,and i found something.. In the place where i grew up, some of muslim people cuts animals in some kind of their festival. (i'm serious) anyway, i saw lots of animal in agony in the hands of those people. Some of those people were women.But all of the animals were male! You can see the balls of the animals when he is in agony in the hands of those women!
    When a person is between 2 and 7 years old,he or she can use everything s/he see,hear,think etc.. as a compound of his/her sexual fantasy world. (As you know sexual fantasy world begins to develop when we are just little babies!) Anyway,if you look at the pics of cruella.com pics, you can see the men is in a shape of an animal,and women are ********** him! I think the owners of that site are attracted something like mine when they were between 2-7 years old.
    Oh, i also saw a muslim boy when he was being circumcised by a women doctor,and lots of men and women were there,watching him. May be i thought he was a victim of those really nice looking girls huh? kisses.. I really like this forum..

********** fantasy

One of the best ********** fantasies I ever read was in a Nancy Friday book of mens fantasies. It concerned a man whose wife had a lover and between them the wife and lover had decided to ******** the cuckolded husband and keep him as a slave. The lover was a medic and was using a scalpel and forceps to remove the testicles; meanwhile the wife was holding the husband down and watching the operation with detached interest. The most powerful moment in the fantasy was when the lover asked the wife to hold the victim's cock out of the way so that he could see what he was doing. At the end of the story, the victim lies in agony, watching his hugely endowed rival making love to his wife, and getting an erection. The wife notices, and points it out to her lover, who says "yes, but it's his last one !"

Talking Final Bust

Hard to tell what's really under that shoe, not much left to identify
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smashed.jpg  
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    Hard to tell what's really under that shoe, not much left to identify
    I'd wager it some kind of tropic fruit.

Registered Member

Hi there

Great forum!

Banned

Cool

Here's a small clip. I hope this gets through. It's not exactly **********. But there is blood. Not a lot. I'm sure you can all handle it.
    Newport348
    http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ut_killing.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by EggsForCrush
    Hi.. I'm new to this forum and i really like here! I am a medical student. i like ballbusting and i have lots of fantasies about ********** too. I asked myself why i like this idea,and i found something.. In the place where i grew up, some of muslim people cuts animals in some kind of their festival. (i'm serious) anyway, i saw lots of animal in agony in the hands of those people. Some of those people were women.But all of the animals were male! You can see the balls of the animals when he is in agony in the hands of those women!
    When a person is between 2 and 7 years old,he or she can use everything s/he see,hear,think etc.. as a compound of his/her sexual fantasy world. (As you know sexual fantasy world begins to develop when we are just little babies!) Anyway,if you look at the pics of cruella.com pics, you can see the men is in a shape of an animal,and women are ********** him! I think the owners of that site are attracted something like mine when they were between 2-7 years old.
    Oh, i also saw a muslim boy when he was being circumcised by a women doctor,and lots of men and women were there,watching him. May be i thought he was a victim of those really nice looking girls huh? kisses.. I really like this forum..
    Well, it seems like no one replied, so I guess I will:

There are two things that drive me to the point of insanity in this world: animal abuse and child abuse [in that order]. If I grew up next to a group of sadistic perverts and child abusers, I would have had to just accept massacare charges.

By the way, I am not, in any way, saying that you support these actions.

Dom/Sub play between adults is fine to me. I have no problem with it. But when you decide to ******** a poor and defenceless living being [with no anistesia, just to watch it writhe] for sado-religious purposes, then those participating and supporting these unhumane rituals have lost the right to live.

SICK PEOPLE!

Back on track:

One of my latest and favorite ********** fantasies would have to be a group of women rupturing both of my balls through repeated, full-force kicks. And then, one of the women injects a neddle into my sac while I have passed out that will completely fix and heal my broken balls so that when I wake up, they will be able to ******** me all over again [I know it could never happen, but I guess that is why they call it a fantasy].

P.S. I know I spelled anistesia wrong, but please don't bust my balls over it [excuse the pun].

P.S.S. Stop the animal and child abuse!

P.S.S.S. On that note, save the whales!

Well, that's the good thing about fantasy, really. You can do whatever the hell you want in your head or on paper...the problem is when it crosses over into reality. Some would argue that moral and ehtical guidelines can be crossed in thought, and more easily in art, but, as far as I'm concerned, thought is freespace, and art's open to most anything.

I'll be more than ready to admit I've had, and still have some wierd fantasies in my life. A majority of them I'd never even consider thinking about possibly maybe wanting to really try...and I'd wager most people have a handful of ideas floating around their noggins that they probably know are downright wrong, but entertain from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Well, that's the good thing about fantasy, really. You can do whatever the hell you want in your head or on paper...the problem is when it crosses over into reality. Some would argue that moral and ehtical guidelines can be crossed in thought, and more easily in art, but, as far as I'm concerned, thought is freespace, and art's open to most anything.

I'll be more than ready to admit I've had, and still have some wierd fantasies in my life. A majority of them I'd never even consider thinking about possibly maybe wanting to really try...and I'd wager most people have a handful of ideas floating around their noggins that they probably know are downright wrong, but entertain from time to time.
    Okay so this is one of my early posts (been reading up and stuff), but I'll jump right in and second Snoodle here. I have done ********** fantasy play a number of times and found them most enjoyable. The real thing is out of the question though. I like getting busted too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle

I know what you are saying. Gives new meaning to the term don't even think about it.

And you are right. While thinking about my fantasy gets me off many times, going through with it and actually acting it out in reality would probably kill me [I don't think a human being could take so much pain in a lifetime].

P.S. Could you share some of your ********** fantasies with us Snoodle?

Registered Member
    Obviously you shouldnt ever be intimate with someone you dont know but that goes big when youre going to be restrained

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.

- - - Sara
    I'm a guy and this totally turns me on. I am not sure why, exactly. Maybe the feeling of powerlessness, of being not in control of the situation. But I would have to trust my partner. If I didn't, and I really did expect harm, I think the excitement would disappear quickly.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara
    As far I can immagine, it's a very intense (emotionally) situation. Everithing could happen, everybody can wish or expect a certain fantasy. What is sure is that in such a situation the sex drive is as strong as the adrenaline quantity in the blod. And what is fantastic is that is an emotional surfing on the Fendom wave. I've always dream about this kind of situation. Thanks.
    St

More tips?

Any more tips on finding that special someone? Maybe a personals website???

Big Supporter
    Any more tips on finding that special someone?
    No way.
    Girls are not interested, didn't you notice?

We can make a test, right here:
    I have build me a little device once, it's a simple, but effective penis-guillotine. You have to pull a string to let it go off.
    And then I have such a webcam that you can pan and rotate from any location on the internet.
    Now, if I would fix that string to the webcam accurately enough then it's easily possible for somebody chatting with me to set off that guillotine and watch it happen. Anonymously, quick and simple.
    So: Any girls interested?
    It's just a matter of hitting a key on your keyboard.