check the ballbusting updates here

Page 85 of 470 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7040

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv View Post
    For those of you into the rougher side of BB through to ********** then there’s a gazillion stories on the topic for free at ‘The Eunuch Archive’.

Use this link to get there: http://www.eunuch.org/story_index_picker.php and then just search the boxes on the right by alphabetical story title listing or by author.

New stories are added most days and have been for years. Use this link http://www.eunuch.org/new_story_index.php for the newer stuff.

Enjoy It’ll take you nearly a year to read it all!
    I would particularly recomend the "Ayzintion City" and "Byzantium" series.
    "The Queen's Race", "The Barn", and "Roman Slaves"

A few years ago I read some of those stories on eunuch.org

Most of them are crappy...
    BUT some of the stories I read there were actually very good !

I think it would be a good idea to filter out some of the better stories and make a book out of it. An actual book that will be published.

Registered Member

hard stuff ... indeed!!
    but what are the ladies thinking about it??

Registered Member

Interesting place. I've tried attaching an image, but something tells me it ain't gunna work!

Registered Member
    Here we go.......... I'm quite surprised nobody has posted this picture yet!

Big Supporter

surprised too

great pic. I was instantly excited!

Wink The best web for ballbusting story

i think that the best site ever is bbstories.takethepitch.com , but unfortunately this site is not runnig anymore , but don't worry you just have to use web archive

Tolerance

Earlier there were some intolerant comments made against fantasies involving **********. I'm writing to encourage tolerance in our ballbusting forum. Some of us are excited by fantasies that involve **********. It is indisputable that ********** is a form of ballbusting. When it is done by females, it may be considered a form of female domination. Therefore, fantasies that involve ********** are relevant to our forum. Even if one is not excited by the thought of being ********* by a sexy female, one should acknowledge and tolerate the right of others to express such fantasies. I hope that we learn to tolerate the diverse fantasies that involve dominant females. Intolerance is that which has kept ballbusting out of mainstream sexual discussions in the first place. In short, as long as the poster's purpose is positive, I think that we should tolerate her (or his) femdom fantasy.

Big Supporter
    I agree with rayd4096 and the idea of tollerence here. I try never to criticise anyone else's fantasies here, and I ask that they be tollerent and don't criticise mine.

Whether your fantasies are of ball busting by a woman kicking you in the balls, her squeezing them, her twisting them (or if you are a woman with fantasies of doing it to a man), or if your fantasies are about femdom ********** with the ********** being performed by a woman, this forum is a place where you should be free to share and discuss these fantasies openly without worrying about anyone criticising you about your fantasies.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayd4096 View Post
    Earlier there were some intolerant comments made against fantasies involving **********. I'm writing to encourage tolerance in our ballbusting forum. Some of us are excited by fantasies that involve **********. It is indisputable that ********** is a form of ballbusting. When it is done by females, it may be considered a form of female domination. Therefore, fantasies that involve ********** are relevant to our forum. Even if one is not excited by the thought of being ********* by a sexy female, one should acknowledge and tolerate the right of others to express such fantasies. I hope that we learn to tolerate the diverse fantasies that involve dominant females. Intolerance is that which has kept ballbusting out of mainstream sexual discussions in the first place. In short, as long as the poster's purpose is positive, I think that we should tolerate her (or his) femdom fantasy.

But if your have no balls, how can you be busted?
    The finality of your fantasy ends all of ours.

HI everyone.

Yes, this is a pretty harsh fantasy, i am sure it doesn't
    overlap not reality very often, which is good, beacuse as somene said, the problem is that you can only do it ONCE!

SO for that reason,
    it obviously needs to be kept a fantasy. HAving said that, this topic came up recently with my girlfriend.

We were talking and we were in mistress/slave mode. We had been talking about her punishing me for something, and
    when i went to get something from the freezer,
    i recalled how a previous girlfriend had used ice on my balls. i said to Aggie: "The freezer reminds me of something that M used to do to me."
    and she said "What's that, slam the door shut on your cock?"

This got me really excited. i said "No. Something else.
    "Take an Icepick to your little balls?" she teased.

She had never been this harsh before, but i was really getting excited.
    i could hardly believe that she would say something THAT cruel, but she did. And i liked it!

From that point on, we found that we both liked this fantasy.
    She now often teases me about chopping my balls off, and though it is only a threat, it is a very enjoyable one, i have to say.

Now if only...

now if only this was a trio of hot teen girls

http://www.courttv.com/trials/castra...41106_ctv.html

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwilly2001 View Post
    V8REBEL heres link to your movie. Just found it. https://www.gigasize.com/get.php/214...fSensesVTC.avi
    Awesomefind

Warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Jigillo42 View Post
    Awesomefind
    It's the WHOLE movie. Suggest you download it overnight. Even with cable it'll take at least an hour