check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: risks and safety

I've actually gotten nervous enough about potential risks due to kneeing/kicking where the balls get accidentally ruptured against the pelvic bone that I've found myself totally unaroused by those activities. I prefer having my balls cradled in one hand while the other punches away, or having them punched while I stand and they hang freely - I like to think of this as a punching bag.

I am one of those who have not found the 'ignore" button -- care to hook a brother up?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Ignoration is no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    I am one of those who have not found the 'ignore" button -- care to hook a brother up?
    Click on the soon-to-be-forgotten individual's name in any index or post and select "View Public Profile" when/if you get a menu (Clicking in an index takes you to their profile immediately. Clicking in the author area of an individual post gets you the menu.) Within the profile, look on the right side just above "Contact Info" and you will see "Add what-ziz-name to Your Ignore List" Clicking that set of words does the deed after a confirmation screen.

-Tamakeri

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Click on the soon-to-be-forgotten individual's name in any index or post and select "View Public Profile" when/if you get a menu (Clicking in an index takes you to their profile immediately. Clicking in the author area of an individual post gets you the menu.) Within the profile, look on the right side just above "Contact Info" and you will see "Add what-ziz-name to Your Ignore List" Clicking that set of words does the deed after a confirmation screen.

It occurred to me that the guy with the underline for a name might be doing what he is doing because he is very nervous and excited to find out about bb and other bb'ers. It would explain why he bothered to read so many threads (and his replies seem to indicate that he is actually reading the thread before replying). More pertinently, people put up with me (nobody knows why), so I should make the ffort to hear other people out. THEN I'll hit the iggy switch.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

SadisticSara

Arrow

I agree with Trouble.
    Especially after reading ____'s apology, explanation, and so on in the thread located at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2485

- Sara

Hey I don’t go online very often maybe 1s a week if I’m bothered coz I don’t often hav enough time but anyway hear is my question

I would really like to know how much pressure should someone squeeze a persons actual balls

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by beepop
    I would really like to know how much pressure should someone squeeze a persons actual balls
    You mean, what limit to pressure? I don't think the fine folks in the Medical Establishment have ever released a real definitive guide on that, and even if they did, both pain and injury levels seem to vary tremendously from person to person. Or even from ball to ball (when I get kicked in the nuts, it is typical for my left nut to be in a lot of pain and for my right nut to be wanting more...).

Probably the best way to go about things (until science comes up with a ballometer [I'll bet two quid that Sara will invent one as part of her next dissertation]) is to establish a Safeword or two, and then let the female partner go with the amount of pressure she thi8nks is appropriate unless and until the male partner uses that Safeword because he thinks the amount of pressure has become inappropriate.

Have fun testing things out!!

Has anyone noticed any differences in their erections since they been into ball busting?

or have trouble getting erect??

Quote Originally Posted by beepop View Post
    If you're trying to give pleasure, squeeze lightly at first then harder and harder until the squeezee tells you to stop, they release, wait a short while and start to apply the pressure again, seeing if you can squeeze up to the amount at which he stopped you. If he likes it, repeat as often as you can/want to but on the final squeeze, be sure to squeeze just a little harder than he wants you to.

You might even tell him that that's what you're gonna do before you give him that little bit extra. My guess is that he'll accept your terms...he did want something unnatural done to him in the first place didn't he.

If he had asked you for a bowl of ice cream, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind one more scoop than what he thought he'd get when he asked.

The Geezer

PS: Some of us would like more than most women are able to dish out :-)
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Supreme Poster

Sara

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    Yes, permanent damage CAN be done even if it doesn't hurt that much.

I would realy like to know or oppinion:
    Does pumping the balls do any permanent damage? The balls are filled with the plasma for a day or two. I plan to do this every other day to enlarge my balls permenetly.

Then stay away from the Pelvic Bone

It takes a very acurate and very powerful blow to get the balls ruptured by the pelvic bone. It shouldn't be ventured upon as the pelvic bone will not be giving in the slightest. Such a blow would more than likely damage more than just the balls. Build up the intensity and don't make the lust of the moment dominate both yourself and ballbusting partner(s). As you have stated, the pendulum scenario is one of greater safety as the balls have room to move upon impact.

Quote Originally Posted by jtomin32 View Post
    I've actually gotten nervous enough about potential risks due to kneeing/kicking where the balls get accidentally ruptured against the pelvic bone that I've found myself totally unaroused by those activities. I prefer having my balls cradled in one hand while the other punches away, or having them punched while I stand and they hang freely - I like to think of this as a punching bag.

How long is a length of string?

How long is a length of string?
    Limits are never constant in myself.
    I think it wise to take each session as it develops
    rather than to always assume that X amount of pounds or kilos per square inch or centimetres is the benchmark.

Quote Originally Posted by beepop View Post
    Hey I don’t go online very often maybe 1s a week if I’m bothered coz I don’t often hav enough time but anyway hear is my question

thanx

Lightbulb Its about the balls before anything else

Your penis is in the potential pathway for impact during sessions.
    Step away from Bb for a moment and contemplate your hand always being in cold water and suddenly being confronted with hot water. The diference in sensory range will be obvious. The hot water will feel quite extreme for you in comparison to someone whose hands are familiar with hot water on a regualr basis.
    The penis is perhaps more readily prone to injury, particularly if erect by kicks, more so the perenium, the base of the penis rearwards from the pelvis to the rectum, that extra bit of penis that the balls and scrotum partially obscures.
    Erection troubles due to Ballbusting could be due to the physical activity or could be sensory of the moment, not via damage but via the diferences between Ballbusting and other sexual activity. It also could be down to the state of one mind.
    Just play safe and don't get crazy. Ballbusting with someone whom works to your desires and agenda. Though the penis is close and can be part of the whole experience in a Ballbusting session, get the Ballbustress to concetate on the balls. Or as one lovely lady said to me during session, 'It's all about hiting the balls'. She remains near the top of the list of all the Ballbustresses I have been honoured to exprience with. Even with fast and forceful kicks, she would hit the targets.

Quote Originally Posted by exstudent View Post
    Has anyone noticed any differences in their erections since they been into ball busting?

or have trouble getting erect??

Big Supporter

Erection troubles

Never observed erection difficulties related with ball busting. The excitement seems so high it overcomes potential weaknesses.
    I have now been into passive ball busting for more than thirty years and my hard-on(s) are always fully hard for a long long time. I must add my partner always stopped working with my balls when I was passing out: She said She wanted me to feel each of Her actions. The other effect of such a rule was introducing a kind of safety limit. Sometimes, when I was out but still fully hard, She happened to mount me and get Herself off over me ***********.
    On the other hand (if I may say so!), I have (once) been severely cock busted (trode on by a heavy Lady when fully hard) and experienced that time a total impotence for several days!
    Hope to have added something to the debate!

Thumbs up Heavy Lady Delight

The safety limit (safe word) is very important.
    The Ballbustress needs to be observant of her actions and halt based upon her judgement, even if there is no safety word called out by the ballbustee. Heavy balls action can at times divert your abbility to do much else.
    As for the heavy erect cock crush and the subsequent impotence for several days, that was due to a temporary overexpansion of the carverns within the penis that hold the blood that enters them and thus provides the erection. There may well have been a degree of backward surge as this delightful lady applied her wonderfull mass.
    Keep on doing and keep on enjoying, but never forget safety.

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Never observed erection difficulties related with ball busting. The excitement seems so high it overcomes potential weaknesses.
    I have now been into passive ball busting for more than thirty years and my hard-on(s) are always fully hard for a long long time. I must add my partner always stopped working with my balls when I was passing out: She said She wanted me to feel each of Her actions. The other effect of such a rule was introducing a kind of safety limit. Sometimes, when I was out but still fully hard, She happened to mount me and get Herself off over me ***********.
    On the other hand (if I may say so!), I have (once) been severely cock busted (trode on by a heavy Lady when fully hard) and experienced that time a total impotence for several days!
    Hope to have added something to the debate!