check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: risks and safety

Bump. I think people should see this.

We all love ballbusting, but what about the recovery?

A little background to my methods. My most recent self-session lasted 34 minutes (16 minutes and 18 minutes with a 5 minute break inbetween). It was mainly impacts such as hits with a bat and punches, which included restricted punches (where I'd hold my balls in place so they can't escape) and punches with lacrosse balls in hand. I also did some occasional crushing/squeezing with my hands and bat. I finished the session by sitting on my balls.

Physiological responses. About halfway through the second round I started to sweat more, have a higher heart rate, and my legs became weak. I reached my limit near the end of my session when my balls got rock hard, which is different from the standard swelling where the testis could still be depressed to some degree. In this case, my balls didn't yield at all. In a non-swollen state I think my testicles are similar in shape, but I notice that my left tends to swell in a rounder shape while my right swells more proportionally to a testis' typical oval shape. In terms of size, my testicles got respectively bigger due to the swelling, but they didn't balloon up to the size of watermelons. Though my scrotum was a bit swollen, there was no visible bruising.

Immediately after this session I relaxed with 30 minutes of ice to my crotch. I moved the ice around, so it can treat all aspects of my testicles instead of letting it rest, say for example, only on the anterior. I took a nap and I performed a follow up about 4 hours after the first treatment. The swelling went down, but there was some tenderness, so I applied another round of ice for 20 minutes. My balls were smaller and softer/mushier than my normal, pre-session levels. Late next day, I felt no more tenderness. Then when I woke up the following day, I was back to normal.

TL;DR: Ice twice, fully recovered on the second rest day.

I haven't tested my sperm count or testosterone levels, nor have I gotten any scans performed such as ultrasounds to say whether or not these methods are sound, but my body isn't causing any alarm. I am health conscious, so I have some questions: What are your limits? How do you like to recover and when do you know you're good to go? How much ballbusting would one really have to endure to become sterile?