check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Hybrid View

Ballbusting and ballgrabbing femdom artwork, cartoons and comics are scattered about the Internet. However, most of this work has been consolidated on a few websites, most of which is free. All of the work I've posted on this forum is inclusive in these websites.

There are some femdom cartoon websites that requires membership and charges a fee for joining. Since the owners of these sites are not the artists, and, since the artists are represented elsewhere for free, I will not add those links below.

Here are the best sites I've found, and I welcome anyone to post any other links:

FemdomArt - this is a Russian website. Dozens if not hundreds of femdom artists and comic illustrators display their work here, and I'm sure you'll recognize much of it. Click on the respective artist to the left to see his/her work. (You can use one of the many free Russian translation websites to instantly translate the text into English):

http://www.femdomart.ru/home.htm

The World of Mondo - An Italian website that focuses on sadomasochistic fetish, with numerous international femdom artists represented:

http://www.anastassja.org/

Lastly, many of the artists identified in the two sites above have their own websites, such as Sardax, for example:

http://www.sardax.com/

Enjoy!

Reposting

Since this thread continues to grow in length, I felt it warranted a post I made early on. It identifies some websites with, literally thousands of femdom cartoons, and virtually any artist that is into it:

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse
    Ballbusting and ballgrabbing femdom artwork, cartoons and comics are scattered about the Internet. However, most of this work has been consolidated on a few websites, most of which is free. All of the work I've posted on this forum is inclusive in these websites.

There are some femdom cartoon websites that requires membership and charges a fee for joining. Since the owners of these sites are not the artists, and, since the artists are represented elsewhere for free, I will not add those links below.

Here are the best sites I've found, and I welcome anyone to post any other links:

FemdomArt - this is a Russian website. Dozens if not hundreds of femdom artists and comic illustrators display their work here, and I'm sure you'll recognize much of it. Click on the respective artist to the left to see his/her work. (You can use one of the many free Russian translation websites to instantly translate the text into English):

The World of Mondo - An Italian website that focuses on sadomasochistic fetish, with numerous international femdom artists represented:

Lastly, many of the artists identified in the two sites above have their own websites, such as Sardax, for example:

Enjoy!

Registered Member
    There is a comic in there on the russian site from someone called "Ironwood". Any idea where you could get the entire comic? I have tried looking for it, but all I get is a series called "Ironwood" by some other guy. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks for posting the links, the toons are great thanks again

Ugh. I can't see any of your cartoons, y'all. I dunno why. Perhaps my account? I hate being new...><;; Anyhow, I like it so far. I have one, though it's from an Anime I watched a while back.

The guy was staring at this celeb. girl's picture in a magazine and getting a hard-on with a letcherous grin on his face. Suddenly, a voice says,

"Hey! What are you doing to my picture? and whats with that perverted smile?!"

He looked up, blown away, to see the the sleek curved body of the celeb. girl he was looking at in the magazine. He kissed her feet and then stood up. He tried to explain, but before he could get even one word out, her swift, powerful leg landed between his legs and he fell to the ground, writhing in a mix between pain and pleasure. The girl just stood there and snickered.

A bit drawn out, but tell me if you like it! It's Anime-style so I think it'll be okay here. If not, please ask Mistress Sharon to move it to the story threads.
    "Wonders may have dreams, but reality is no different. Reality is a state of mind. Are we the puppets or the Puppeteers? The Dog or the Man? The Lion or the Lamb? Live life to the fullest,have some fun,and don't let somebody else rule over you like a pawn! ^_^ Good will and happy ballbustings to all, and to all a good-night!" -Jin

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post

Enjoy!

Your sites are no more reachable!

New version, old cartoon

Hope you like this cartoon....(not really a pic, but pretty funny)...
    Last edited by iron horse; 04-07-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Hola

I'm pleased to see my artwork has found a new audience!
    To see my latest BB graphic, visit Tamakeri's site http://www.calimg.com/

I'm super busy lately, but it's always been a dream of mine to start up a BB cartoon and animation site. I always thought there'd never be a large enough audience for such a specific genre, but maybe that's not the case afterall.

Glad you liked'em Iron Horse!

-Knave

inquisitiv
    This is and old one from the VK website that I don't see here. Its one of my favourites :-)

Thumbs up Toons found surfing

Some chuckles. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ballbust.gif   cavekick.jpg   soreknee.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tenderloin
    nice, love the toons. thanks

ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by tenderloin View Post
    I like the second pic....love it when she kicked him in the balls ....nice

Banned

New

Not sure if this has been posted

Note Inserted By Sara:

This member has been banned.
    This could have been avoided if the member had only read the thread at the top of each page entitled: "Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}", which you can also get to by clicking:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175
    ("...your first post can't include an attached pic.")

As it also says in that thread, "The rules in this thread apply to you whether you read them or not."

It also says:
    "From time to time new posting rules, tips, advice, and so on will be posted here, so please check this thread occasionally and read any new posts."

The Rules are not arbitrary. In this case, the member probably wanted to attach a pic. But the system doesn't allow first-time posters to attach pics.

Fewer members would run into problems like this if they just took the time to read the thread I already mentioned.

Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-27-2005 at 10:20 AM. Reason: (Inserted Explanatory Note)

Registered Member
    I can see many great cartoons, but I can't really see them yet. Somehow, my access to them seems blocked. Hope I can see some of them soon so I could better comment on them.
    Thanks.

Throw Away

Some odds and ends
    Last edited by lustloss; 02-06-2007 at 12:01 AM.