Usually I wouldn't be asking such a question, but the relative anonymity afforded me by the internet has given me courage, and there's plenty of good folks on this board with experience who can probably give me some advice.
So I've been happily single for about a year and a half now, and everything was going fine, when life dropped this completely exciting, gorgeous woman in my lap. Things have been solidly amazing for a month now, with one hiccup. I've never shared my fetish with anyone before, being more than content to take care of myself regarding BB. Well, I got so good at it while I was single, I'm experiencing difficulty becoming as aroused as I would like with the usual oral, manual, vaginal stimulation offered by this amazing chick. I've achieved my longest, hardest erections only through BB or at least fantasizing about BB, so I'm not really sure how I can feel the best effects of sex without it. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying myself enormously, but I know for a fact things would be better if we explored this aspect of my sexuality. Any insight is appreciated, thanks.

-Knave