Page 115 of 294 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4403

Thread: Links - Videos

brutal stomping

http://rapidshare.com/files/101501727/Ball_Bashing.wmv

he,he....is good from birthcontrol

Bootjob

Not sure if this has been posted. Only 5.4 MB

I like it very much man , thanks for sharing .

Big Supporter
    Amazing video!
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by veegmatt View Post
    Love it! Hope it stays on youtube. i couldn't download it due to de varify age thing .
    OMG. I just can't believe that this does not result in permanent damage. I can understand that people love to watch the kicks to his stomach and balls, but kicking his head so many times ......

BTW: register with youtube, verify your age, then open another tab on your browser and surf to www.keepvid.com. That allows you to save the video. I'm not sure if you should save this one.

What a pity this message board basically has NO moderator. These political posts should have been deleted already.

Big Supporter

Don't be angry and let's make up

First of all, I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings. I know that many people circle the wagons when "their" country is criticised. Understand that no common citizen anywhere is a full citizen, unless you're extremely wealthy, connected or borne to power. Some here have said that those critical of the USA "don't know what they are talking about". I suspect the reverse is true, but the idea is not to criticise any one country or party. It's the racism and inhumanity that angers me.

I am infatuated with Americans. They are, as a whole, much better than Europeans and Canadians. I have to tell you that any country which deliberately doesn't protect its own citizens against itself or other countries does not deserve to be. Case in point: Omar Khadr, a child, who Harper won't bring home. I am far more critical of "my" own country. And "our" bloody PM.

But the majority of Americans have abdicated their responsibilties. You now more than ever live in a horrifying police state. Instead of hope, you export repression. That your lives now are untouched by the state apparatchiks doesn't mean that this will always be. Each year, HRW and Amnesty issue condemnations of the US prison system - inside the US, but Washington defies this! Check youtube for police brutality videos - who do you think is making things up? By acquiescing to state control, you're endorsing it. By silently thinking that it's fine for an unarmed black man to be shot dead in New York, you're saying that it will never happen to a middle-class white man in Alabama. But it will. History shows us that the appetite of the men behind the curtains and the state is large. Remember, Germany was an enlightened free society before they decided to give up some freedom for some security, and for some vengeance. The brutality was far away, perhaps first affected only the Jews (today it's the Muslims and other off-whites). The others were evil, hurray for our side! I think the worst Nazis would be proud of Guantanamo, Bagram, Deigo Garcia, and other such "sites" in and out of the US. The truth is not on TV. Don't you ever notice the harmony of all news sources, the coincidences that guide voter opinion?

Remember that everyone, everywhere, despite background or circumstance deserves life, liberty, respect and civil (not military) due process. I know that these ideas are misplaced on a forum mostly used by young men, who think they know everything and actually are silly enough to salute the flag or some other myth. But no matter how times change, young men are a powerful force in any society. Society fears you, admires and respects you. You can change the world. But if you're held captive by failed ideas, by the same old pack of lies, by the easy spoon feeding of disinformation, good luck!

Therefore, I don't consider my (mild) criticism of a country or a war or a gulag to be controversial. It is strange that the self-proclaimed defenders of free speech are trying to silence me. Shouldn't you celebrate my rights, the rights you or your forebears allegedly gifted to me?

But my original comment was off topic. I did not mean to be disruptive. We are all, regardless of differences, one family of man. Let us not be "bitter".

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    But my original comment was off topic. I did not mean to be disruptive. We are all, regardless of differences, one family of man. Let us not be "bitter".
    I could not agree more. With respect to surrendering civil liberties, I assume you mean the PATRIOT Act, which brings me to my question, was Machiavelli correct?
    Just my opinion

Poolman,

First of all I don't live in the US, I studied at FIU then went back to my country because I love it. Never updated the info of this board.

Second, I haven't said I dislike the US. They did start that war, but ultimately we were the ones that fought it.

Thirdly, while I was in the US I really liked it, most people were friendly and very few were rude. Most got interested in my comments as a foreigner and I liked that.

Don't take me wrong, the US has made some bad thing in some countries, but I firmly believe that if my country (Guatemala) had the same power, we would have fought against everybody that the US has had problems with, and I'm sure there would be more. It's just that the US right now has the power to do it, and they do. It's natural, and I'm glad it's the US and not China.

Just don't say anyone is innocent in politics.

Thumbs down

ALL OF Y'ALL... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! THIS IS BALLBUSTING NOT CNN! KICK YOUR ARGUMENT INTO A DIFFERENT SITE!
    AND I DONT CARE WHO I PISS OFF WITH THIS, WHY? BECAUSE I DONT FUCKIN KNOW YOU AND DONT CARE WHAT YOUR OPINION IS!

SAY IT, B.B.! NOT WHO HATES AMERICA!!! FUCK OFF IF YOU THINK IT IS.

.\/.
    O

Big Supporter
    Velvetfog, shut the fuck up. This is a ballbusting forum. I realize you are canadian and have a huge inferiority complex. Get over it and keep the stuff in this thread and forum about ballbusting.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

Now, More BB FUN!

Erika chan hates politics, she will kick your ballz hard and enjoy the pain she give you. She is so kind gal.

Now, we get back to BB fun!

See Erika chan warm up her body to kick guys ballz. Yes! Yes!

Teaser for you...
    http://www.dailymotion.com/yingyang-...-warm-up_sport

I get my BB fun. The #2 girl explode my kidney, but is was great! Johnny Gets a BB - see it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d9w68a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.jpg