check the ballbusting updates here

Page 137 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4405

Thread: Links - Videos

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengerrard2010 View Post
    And More!!

Send me an email i will send to you all the links with the videos!!

Against the capitalism
    You still refuse to conform.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Wow, this is getting kind of pathetic, but I would warn everyone not to open any of these. I don't know what's there, but I'm sure we don't want to see it.
    Just my opinion

Go to ******************* latest free preview. Really hard kicks! She goes for it, no holding back.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by juggalosnyder View Post
    thanks stevengerrard2010. good collection you got there. going to be a junior in highschool this year? ill throw you one back to you

http://rapidshare.com/files/132257032/MsTreasureBB.rar vbmenu_register("postmenu_50983", true);
    It's protected by password :-(

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Go to ******************* latest free preview. Really hard kicks! She goes for it, no holding back.

Wow!
    Still free and scarey

beat down balls taken

the girls rip his nuts off at the end

http://www.mediafire.com/?ccsxxid1mrw

Registered Member

Angry vulnerballs download

i downloaded that vulnerballs file someone had posted recently from rapidshare that was a bunch of bs man whoever that guy or gal was i am glad that they banned them that was a waste of a good download when did the forums get so childish every has a right to free speech that is fine that is what i am defending the united states for in the military but my god stuff like this is gettin way outta hand this forum is for enjoyment not for politics if you want politics go run for office otherwise keep it real

from a real sailor who was in iraq

world record?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bV_v9b8go

A guy from a radio station tries to see how many kicks he can take from random girls in the park, possibly inspired by the guy from Canada who was arrested for asking random girls to kick him? BTW does anyone know the world record for kicks in the groin? from the some of the videos i've seen and pain tolerance im guessing it would be pretty high..

Quote Originally Posted by bbfes View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bV_v9b8go

A guy from a radio station tries to see how many kicks he can take from random girls in the park, possibly inspired by the guy from Canada who was arrested for asking random girls to kick him? BTW does anyone know the world record for kicks in the groin? from the some of the videos i've seen and pain tolerance im guessing it would be pretty high..
    That was awsome!

Supreme Poster
    Very cool, thanks.

What about QuickTime?

You guys (and gals) need to think about the other computer users that are way into ballbusting. I own a Mac Mini from Apple. It runs OS X 10.5 Leopard, which means people uploading videos need to be in something that both Windows and Mac OS X users can play. Windows Media Audio/Video files have trouble playing unless you have some other third party software and even if you do, like I do, it still doesn't work half the time. I have Flip4Mac and VLC. Sometimes they work with .wmv files and sometimes the don't. Please get Quicktime. I beg you for the good of the entire Ballbusting community.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BustedBoySean1985 View Post
    You guys (and gals) need to think about the other computer users that are way into ballbusting. I own a Mac Mini from Apple. It runs OS X 10.5 Leopard, which means people uploading videos need to be in something that both Windows and Mac OS X users can play. Windows Media Audio/Video files have trouble playing unless you have some other third party software and even if you do, like I do, it still doesn't work half the time. I have Flip4Mac and VLC. Sometimes they work with .wmv files and sometimes the don't. Please get Quicktime. I beg you for the good of the entire Ballbusting community.
    Beggars can't be choosers.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbuster View Post
    Beggars can't be choosers.
    Mean and harsh.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BustedBoySean1985 View Post
    Personally I *HATE* quicktime. As fileformats go, it's the lamest of the lame. The program is invasive and difficult to port to other formats which work on other devices.