check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    FYI everybody these things are 'tongs' (OED: An implement consisting of two limbs or ‘legs’ connected by a hinge, pivot, or spring, by means of which their lower ends are brought together so as to grasp and take up objects which it is impossible or inconvenient to lift with the hand.) and not 'thongs' (OED: 1. narrow strips of hide or leather, for use as a lace, cord, band, strap, or the like. OR 2. skimpy garments (similar to a G-string) consisting of a cache-sexe and a narrow elasticated strip extending between the legs and buttocks to meet a waistband, and worn esp. as an item of swimwear.).
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    ‘Old on a bleedin minite Uncle Sam. My old mum she brung me up real proper like so I don’t sownd a bloody bit lyke that?

Some devices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d1.jpg   d2.jpg   d3.jpg