Inqy

Scrunt

Where does he buy his underwear from?

Big Supporter

Ball stretching

Ball stretching...

John P
    Hi thornapple,
    I just wanted to say they your pictures are great (I guess I'm not allowed to say that in the pictures only thread but that its OK here). You are a very lucky man.
    Oh and Inq, I luv all these devices you find
    Thanks to both for posting.
    JP

Common Devises & Tools

Do common rubber bands qualify as devises? They sure work for me, as does my vise grip...the jaws are modified a little though...to make the pressure surface a little broader. (I hope the pic with the rubber bands on both my nuts isn't too dark.)

The rubber bands are lobster claw bands, the ones that the fishmonger puts on the claws of lobsters so they don't bite the hand that eats them.

The Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBLBon2E.jpg   VG1thruLexcu.JPG  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Inq
    Quote Originally Posted by thornapple
    Ball stretching...
    Hi thornapple, I guess you didn't see me looking through the window with my zoom lens then:

Chemistry teacher?

Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394

we had one in our art department and the female technician used to pretend like she was going to use it on us sometimes. I guess it's these little things that turn into a full grown fetish!

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme
    Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394
    I bet Geezer has! When it comes to squeezing devices he's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I bet Geezer has! When it comes to squeezing devices he's the man.
    Thanks, Magnum, for the compliment...I do like my nuts stressed some when I'm in the mood. I haven't tried the beaker clamp though, my lobster bands and vise grip work pretty good and along with my hands, they're certainly my favorite ball-squeezing tools.

Here's a pic or two of my guys trapped in a homemade humbler with a thumb-screw crusher attachment. Some of my other posts may look a little more severe than these but the three dowels put some pretty severe pressure on my eggs when the thumb screws are tightened down. When the crusher bar is situated correctly, there's nowhere for the mass of the ball to ooze to except toward the ends of the humbler as they flatten. The pain is pretty severe for a few minutes after I tighten the screws...soon, another half or three-quarter turn on the thumbscrews wakes them up again.

The Geezer

PS: I'm always amused a little with the stories on some of the various BB sites about women "popping" a guy's balls with her bare hands. Maybe some of you young virile studs with rock-hard nuts don't have the elasticity in your nuts that I do but I've put some REAL severe squeezing on both my nuts with some pretty unforgiving clamping devises over the years and they haven't come anywhere near "popping." I grant that I have to work up to the severe stuff a little but once I've reached my "stop for a minute" threshhold several times in one session and have overcome the pain several times and gotten my ball(s) a little mushy, I can squeeze them with ALL my hand strength and I've got no concern about popping them. As I keep tightening down with my vise grip, I am always surprised that I can get it as tight as I can. I guess that in some severe traumatic "setup", a ball could be ruptured but I think that would be pretty hard to pop one just with hand pressure or from a knee or kick to a loosely hanging scrotum.

PPS: I've been away from the computer quite a bit lately. This site has cooled down some over the last month or two hasn't it. What's the story?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2inHumbler.JPG   HumblerCU.jpg   HumbTight.jpg   HumbCUpurple.jpg  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.