check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

cuff hanger

Of course, everyone had recognised the cuff-hanger, but I would like to add one thing that has not been mentioned up to now: the hanger has a hook, and it can be used to add some weight (simply a basket with books or cans or bottles...)
    Walking with that between your legs becomes uneasy, first due to the weight your sack have to bear, then because this extra load is moving between your legs and you hit it evry time you make a pace...
    All that stuff is extremely cheap, and often available in hotel rooms... I remember using in a hotel in Brussels such a hanger, the plastic bag for laundry and the phone books that were provided i the room...

i-quv
    Our Scrunt clearly has a visionary imagination when it comes to BB devices

Quote Originally Posted by i-quv
    I bet most of us have got one of these too

Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.
    Brilliant! Be careful though. One of mine has to move forward a couple of mm before it can be released. That could be real fun if you’re already at you max

i-quv
    So how are these being held together then?

Oh bugger, I've reached my upload limit again! It doesn't take long