check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

Sorely tempted to get this one...

Visible Ball Crusher

and this...very pricey, but damn.

MEO Ball Cuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails meostretcher_aloneclosed.jpg   meostretcher_aloneopen.jpg   meostretcher_hold.jpg   meostretcher_side.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama
    Sorely tempted to get this one...

Visible Ball Crusher
    If you will pay $55 for an 8" square of plexiglas and two 4" dowels plus a couple of carriage bolts, I have a bridge you might want to take a look at in Brooklyn.

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    If you will pay $55 for an 8" square of plexiglas and two 4" dowels plus a couple of carriage bolts, I have a bridge you might want to take a look at in Brooklyn.
    It costs a lot more to hire two sisters to bust you and that’s all over in <hour except for the memories.

……but what sweet memories

Thanks for the lead to the MEO site Tamakeri. It has a great collection interesting fetish stuff http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiv
    I’m pretty sure the ‘device’ shown below is not being used for its intended purpose but what is it?
    Any ideas?
    LOL, I have used one exactly like that, exactly for that! That, of course is a cuff hanger for trousers. And sorry I can't take the credit for the MEO link, that was Takkyuu_tama's post.

But you're absolutely right on the returned value of the cost of the sisters. Intrinsically I have always had a hard time with people charging extraordinary amounts for what I would consider "ordinary" goods, whether it's a piece of plexiglass or an hour in their laire. Paying the money anyway is proof that we often think with the little head rather than the big one, I guess, no matter how immune we think we are to that.

-Tamakeri

Intrinsically I have always had a hard time with people charging extraordinary amounts for what I would consider "ordinary" goods, whether it's a piece of plexiglass or an hour in their laire. Paying the money anyway is proof that we often think with the little head rather than the big one, I guess, no matter how immune we think we are to that.

-Tamakeri
    This is why I mention "Home Depot" because they have the same stuff for 1/4 of the price.

Big Supporter

hard while crushed

The pics in the "secret leather" site are fantastic!

Many of them show a cock remaining obviously hard while the balls are severely tortured. That's not so frequent. Congratulations!

Hey Geezer, I have noticed this site cooling down a little also. i guess we better get posting. I also have to say that my balls are more pliable now than when I was younger and I can take a lot more punishment now than I used to. It's a funny thing because even 5 or 6 years ago my wife new when I was really horny because my balls would be rock hard. Now they are mostly softer. There was a guy that used to post on one of the BB sites that always was looking for guys to take the "dime challenge" which I assume meant compressing your balls to the diameter of a dime. I think I could possibly do it now but not back then. His wife was brutal to his balls. I remember him saying she would place his balls in a humbler and punch them until they squirted through it. Anyway, he, like you had some impressive pics of compression.

inquisitiv
    LOL, I have used one exactly like that, exactly for that! That, of course is a cuff hanger for trousers. And sorry I can't take the credit for the MEO link, that was Takkyuu_tama's post.
    I thought it might be something ‘clothing’ related as it had a coat-hanger feel about it. I've obviously never seen a cuff hanger. I’m glad it made you laugh and brought back a few happy memories Apologies for mixing you up with Takkyuu_tama.

inquisitiv
    Good device in action in movie bottom left here http://galleries.bloodbitch.com/movi...movies727.html

How the heck do some of you guys get your nut sack to stretch so far?

Inqy
    LOL, I have used one exactly like that, exactly for that! That, of course is a cuff hanger for trousers.
    I guess that this is one too then. I can see the full picture now

Inqy
    These are a little different.