check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

MSN Home-made BDSM Equipment group

You might take a look at the MSN group:
    http://groups.msn.com/HomemadeBDSMEquipment
    Its a moderated group that takes permission to join, but they are quite fast in responding. Lots of ideas and plans over there!
    -Tamakeri

I've used just plain vices as well. That gets pretty nasty as you are eventually under her mercy (she can either turn the crank and finish you off or stop...)

Big Supporter
    That's not a CBT crusher. The device that the nurse is holding is a screw twitch. It's used to clamp horse's lips when you have to trim their faces, if I remember correctly. Regardless, if you want to buy one, don't pay $28 for one from some place which sells it as a CBT crusher, buy it for $8 from someplace which sells horse equiptment. Once you buy it, you can use it however you want.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Big Supporter

cuff hanger

Of course, everyone had recognised the cuff-hanger, but I would like to add one thing that has not been mentioned up to now: the hanger has a hook, and it can be used to add some weight (simply a basket with books or cans or bottles...)
    Walking with that between your legs becomes uneasy, first due to the weight your sack have to bear, then because this extra load is moving between your legs and you hit it evry time you make a pace...
    All that stuff is extremely cheap, and often available in hotel rooms... I remember using in a hotel in Brussels such a hanger, the plastic bag for laundry and the phone books that were provided i the room...

i-quv
    Our Scrunt clearly has a visionary imagination when it comes to BB devices

Quote Originally Posted by i-quv
    I bet most of us have got one of these too

Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Thats a great idea. They even make a double for mixing epoxy but in this case one for each ball.
    Brilliant! Be careful though. One of mine has to move forward a couple of mm before it can be released. That could be real fun if you’re already at you max

i-quv
    So how are these being held together then?

Oh bugger, I've reached my upload limit again! It doesn't take long

my ex-girlfried liked to put my balls in a leather bag together with two steelballs in the size of a table tennis ball, then she started twisting the bag even as i pleased her to stop until she got sure i did everything she wanted from me

ahaha I've done that before. cant take it for long since its sharp

Inqy

Scrunt

Where does he buy his underwear from?

Big Supporter

Ball stretching

Ball stretching...

John P
    Hi thornapple,
    I just wanted to say they your pictures are great (I guess I'm not allowed to say that in the pictures only thread but that its OK here). You are a very lucky man.
    Oh and Inq, I luv all these devices you find
    Thanks to both for posting.
    JP

Common Devises & Tools

Do common rubber bands qualify as devises? They sure work for me, as does my vise grip...the jaws are modified a little though...to make the pressure surface a little broader. (I hope the pic with the rubber bands on both my nuts isn't too dark.)

The rubber bands are lobster claw bands, the ones that the fishmonger puts on the claws of lobsters so they don't bite the hand that eats them.

The Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBLBon2E.jpg   VG1thruLexcu.JPG  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Inq
    Quote Originally Posted by thornapple
    Ball stretching...
    Hi thornapple, I guess you didn't see me looking through the window with my zoom lens then: