check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Threaded View

Banned
    I really like the idea of this device you described. Unfortunately I can't view your attachment -- I registered, logged in, made a post... I dont know what the deal is there.

< - - - CUT - - - >

Note Inserted By Sara:

For All Members:
    Please read the "sticky" thread at the very top of every page in this forum before posting, to avoid being banned.

The thread is entitled:
    "Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}".
    Clicking on the following link will also take you to that thread:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175

Advice, tips and rules for posters are also given there. The rules are not arbitrary, but explain how the system works. Like you can't post pics or view/download pics until the system updates your membership, which occurs within an hour of your first post.

All new members are strongly urged to read that thread completely before posting. As it says there, the rules apply whether you read them or not.

All Members:
    The same thread also contains other useful information that all members (not just new members) should read. From time to time new information is added to that thread, so please check it out once in a while.
    Taking a few minutes to read it is worthwhile.
    Any comments or questions about this should be posted in the same thread that I've already mentioned.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-08-2005 at 11:34 AM. Reason: (Cut post and added explanatory comments)