check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

Chemistry teacher?

Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394

we had one in our art department and the female technician used to pretend like she was going to use it on us sometimes. I guess it's these little things that turn into a full grown fetish!

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme
    Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394
    I bet Geezer has! When it comes to squeezing devices he's the man.

Hi,

Just had an awesome session with a domme in NYC. Whole time was spent working my balls, either punching, squeezing, or using a wooden meat tenderizer. The tenderizer was generally good, but near the end of the sessions we realized she had to put something soft (like a sock or towel) on it or the skin on my sac got too sensitive. Funny how much that pain was detracting from the pain in my balls...

Hey, I'm a new member and appreciate all the great information I've seen so far. Two sites I did not notice that offer neat cock and ball devices are: http://www.fetters-leather.com/ and http://www.extremerestraints.com/. Navigation to the cock and balls toys is easy. Some are pricey, but hey, it's all in good fun (or a little more serious for others).

Quite by accident my wife has discovered that simple escargot thongs, which can be purchased online from any kitchen supply site, are really evil implements to use on a pair of balls. To be honest, I really dread when she brings them out. I would much rather endure her squeezing and pinching with her thumb and forefinger than those things. Use Google search to find them if you are at all interested. "Enjoy".

Quote Originally Posted by 2bigballs
    Quite by accident my wife has discovered that simple escargot thongs, which can be purchased online from any kitchen supply site, are really evil implements to use on a pair of balls. To be honest, I really dread when she brings them out. I would much rather endure her squeezing and pinching with her thumb and forefinger than those things. Use Google search to find them if you are at all interested. "Enjoy".
    FYI everybody these things are 'tongs' (OED: An implement consisting of two limbs or ‘legs’ connected by a hinge, pivot, or spring, by means of which their lower ends are brought together so as to grasp and take up objects which it is impossible or inconvenient to lift with the hand.) and not 'thongs' (OED: 1. narrow strips of hide or leather, for use as a lace, cord, band, strap, or the like. OR 2. skimpy garments (similar to a G-string) consisting of a cache-sexe and a narrow elasticated strip extending between the legs and buttocks to meet a waistband, and worn esp. as an item of swimwear.). My gf has used fire (coal) tongs on my balls. I quite like these things as she appears to be less in control of her actions with them. She doesn't like to hurt me too much but does so anyway with the tongs
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    FYI everybody these things are 'tongs' (OED: An implement consisting of two limbs or ‘legs’ connected by a hinge, pivot, or spring, by means of which their lower ends are brought together so as to grasp and take up objects which it is impossible or inconvenient to lift with the hand.) and not 'thongs' (OED: 1. narrow strips of hide or leather, for use as a lace, cord, band, strap, or the like. OR 2. skimpy garments (similar to a G-string) consisting of a cache-sexe and a narrow elasticated strip extending between the legs and buttocks to meet a waistband, and worn esp. as an item of swimwear.).
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    ‘Old on a bleedin minite Uncle Sam. My old mum she brung me up real proper like so I don’t sownd a bloody bit lyke that?

Some devices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d1.jpg   d2.jpg   d3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Does that qualify as the dime challenge?

Can anyone point me to where I can find a decent ball-leash? Open to any suggestions; we're new to this