check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Inqy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    LOL, I have used one exactly like that, exactly for that! That, of course is a cuff hanger for trousers.
    I guess that this is one too then. I can see the full picture now

Inqy
    These are a little different.

Big Supporter

Ball stretching

Ball stretching...

John P
    Hi thornapple,
    I just wanted to say they your pictures are great (I guess I'm not allowed to say that in the pictures only thread but that its OK here). You are a very lucky man.
    Oh and Inq, I luv all these devices you find
    Thanks to both for posting.
    JP

Common Devises & Tools

Do common rubber bands qualify as devises? They sure work for me, as does my vise grip...the jaws are modified a little though...to make the pressure surface a little broader. (I hope the pic with the rubber bands on both my nuts isn't too dark.)

The rubber bands are lobster claw bands, the ones that the fishmonger puts on the claws of lobsters so they don't bite the hand that eats them.

The Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBLBon2E.jpg   VG1thruLexcu.JPG  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Inq
    Quote Originally Posted by thornapple
    Ball stretching...
    Hi thornapple, I guess you didn't see me looking through the window with my zoom lens then:

Chemistry teacher?

Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394

we had one in our art department and the female technician used to pretend like she was going to use it on us sometimes. I guess it's these little things that turn into a full grown fetish!

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme
    Did anyone have a chemistry teacher (or anyone else) use these clamps on your balls? And one for the ladies, have you used them on anyone?

http://www.secure.sciencecompany.com...Product_ID=394
    I bet Geezer has! When it comes to squeezing devices he's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I bet Geezer has! When it comes to squeezing devices he's the man.
    Thanks, Magnum, for the compliment...I do like my nuts stressed some when I'm in the mood. I haven't tried the beaker clamp though, my lobster bands and vise grip work pretty good and along with my hands, they're certainly my favorite ball-squeezing tools.

Here's a pic or two of my guys trapped in a homemade humbler with a thumb-screw crusher attachment. Some of my other posts may look a little more severe than these but the three dowels put some pretty severe pressure on my eggs when the thumb screws are tightened down. When the crusher bar is situated correctly, there's nowhere for the mass of the ball to ooze to except toward the ends of the humbler as they flatten. The pain is pretty severe for a few minutes after I tighten the screws...soon, another half or three-quarter turn on the thumbscrews wakes them up again.

The Geezer

PS: I'm always amused a little with the stories on some of the various BB sites about women "popping" a guy's balls with her bare hands. Maybe some of you young virile studs with rock-hard nuts don't have the elasticity in your nuts that I do but I've put some REAL severe squeezing on both my nuts with some pretty unforgiving clamping devises over the years and they haven't come anywhere near "popping." I grant that I have to work up to the severe stuff a little but once I've reached my "stop for a minute" threshhold several times in one session and have overcome the pain several times and gotten my ball(s) a little mushy, I can squeeze them with ALL my hand strength and I've got no concern about popping them. As I keep tightening down with my vise grip, I am always surprised that I can get it as tight as I can. I guess that in some severe traumatic "setup", a ball could be ruptured but I think that would be pretty hard to pop one just with hand pressure or from a knee or kick to a loosely hanging scrotum.

PPS: I've been away from the computer quite a bit lately. This site has cooled down some over the last month or two hasn't it. What's the story?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2inHumbler.JPG   HumblerCU.jpg   HumbTight.jpg   HumbCUpurple.jpg  

Hi,

Just had an awesome session with a domme in NYC. Whole time was spent working my balls, either punching, squeezing, or using a wooden meat tenderizer. The tenderizer was generally good, but near the end of the sessions we realized she had to put something soft (like a sock or towel) on it or the skin on my sac got too sensitive. Funny how much that pain was detracting from the pain in my balls...

Big Supporter

hard while crushed

The pics in the "secret leather" site are fantastic!

Many of them show a cock remaining obviously hard while the balls are severely tortured. That's not so frequent. Congratulations!

Hey Geezer, I have noticed this site cooling down a little also. i guess we better get posting. I also have to say that my balls are more pliable now than when I was younger and I can take a lot more punishment now than I used to. It's a funny thing because even 5 or 6 years ago my wife new when I was really horny because my balls would be rock hard. Now they are mostly softer. There was a guy that used to post on one of the BB sites that always was looking for guys to take the "dime challenge" which I assume meant compressing your balls to the diameter of a dime. I think I could possibly do it now but not back then. His wife was brutal to his balls. I remember him saying she would place his balls in a humbler and punch them until they squirted through it. Anyway, he, like you had some impressive pics of compression.

Compressing Balls

Hey Geezer... I remember him saying she would place his balls in a humbler and punch them until they squirted through it. Anyway, he, like you had some impressive pics of compression.
    Speaking of "squirting" back out of a compressing devise, when I force my balls through a few of my smallest metal rings, getting the rings off is often better than when I put them on because by that time, I have worked on them, had my orgasm and an ready to quit. I have found that after I climax, my balls become very sensitive and having to make them ooze back through those small metal rings can be very excrutiating. Taking several rings off, one after the other, brings new meaning to exceeding one's limits and working with one ring on one ball doesn't let one quickly force the ball back through as with a punch...it takes more of a direct pressure (or squeeze) to direct the ball back through the ring. When I use my smallest rings on my most squeezable ball, it's pretty cool examining the ball as it changes shape going back through each ring. I often stop it's movement while the ring is on the middle of my ball...each end of the ball is of a larger diameter than the "waist" directly under the ring.

Small diameter metal rings are wonderful ball torture devises in and of themselves (in addition to being useful auxiliary devices to isolate a ball while you stress it with other squeezing tools). Of course, "tight" means different things to different people...and to different balls. :-) One of my balls will easily slip through a ring that I have a lot of trouble ******* my other one through. Several different sized rings are a must if you are serious about ball torture with rings. Usually I use two or three 1 & 1/2" rings at the base of my scrotum (both balls through), then at least two 1 & 1/4" rings for my tender ball and then I apply several one inch rings on my numb nut (it's not really numb but I can put a lot of pressure on it...much more than on my tender nut). I have one ring that is probably 1 1/8th that I use as a third ring on my tender nut when I'm really into a strong session and have "tenderized" or softened it a little...and then several types of clamps for when I get my series of rings on and want to do some real compression individually to my then "google eyed" eggs. The rings, of course don't get smaller once they are on and therefore don't restrict the blood flow but by using two or more rings on one ball, they form a small tube, back through which a ball can't escape. Taking each ganged ring off separately is the only way to get them all off a ball (assuming that one uses the tightest rings possible for the size of each ball).

The Geezer.

This site doesn't let me upload a picture to different threads so if you want to see the pics that I've posted, you can find the others by checking my profile, I think.

There was a guy that used to post on one of the BB sites that always was looking for guys to take the "dime challenge" which I assume meant compressing your balls to the diameter of a dime.
    Scrunt gets close
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0823scrunt-14.jpg