check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

The name "scrunt" sounds very familair. From where do I know that name?

You cannot be serious!
    See http://www.kastlearchives.com/scrunt/samples.html
    He has thousands of BB pics and must be the most prolific producer of material in the area there is!

The Dime Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    There was a guy that used to post on one of the BB sites that always was looking for guys to take the "dime challenge" which I assume meant compressing your balls to the diameter of a dime.
    These look ready to pop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ready+to+pop..jpg  

where did you find that picture and are there more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballbusted
    where did you find that picture and are there more like it.
    There’ll likely be more out there somewhere. It’s usually a question of identifying the artist and doing a web search for them. I don’t see an artists mark on that piece or recognise the style. Any ideas anybody?

Who's this by?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FMHUM02.jpg  

Thanks Rani, I appreciate the info. I also like the "ready to pop" pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Thanks Rani, I appreciate the info. I also like the "ready to pop" pic.
    She's got his nuts in a vise in this wmv file. Its a shame she didn't tighten it a few more turns though

http://rapidshare.de/files/5299848/BallsInVise.wmv.html

Hey, I'm a new member and appreciate all the great information I've seen so far. Two sites I did not notice that offer neat cock and ball devices are: http://www.fetters-leather.com/ and http://www.extremerestraints.com/. Navigation to the cock and balls toys is easy. Some are pricey, but hey, it's all in good fun (or a little more serious for others).

Quite by accident my wife has discovered that simple escargot thongs, which can be purchased online from any kitchen supply site, are really evil implements to use on a pair of balls. To be honest, I really dread when she brings them out. I would much rather endure her squeezing and pinching with her thumb and forefinger than those things. Use Google search to find them if you are at all interested. "Enjoy".

Quote Originally Posted by 2bigballs
    Quite by accident my wife has discovered that simple escargot thongs, which can be purchased online from any kitchen supply site, are really evil implements to use on a pair of balls. To be honest, I really dread when she brings them out. I would much rather endure her squeezing and pinching with her thumb and forefinger than those things. Use Google search to find them if you are at all interested. "Enjoy".
    FYI everybody these things are 'tongs' (OED: An implement consisting of two limbs or ‘legs’ connected by a hinge, pivot, or spring, by means of which their lower ends are brought together so as to grasp and take up objects which it is impossible or inconvenient to lift with the hand.) and not 'thongs' (OED: 1. narrow strips of hide or leather, for use as a lace, cord, band, strap, or the like. OR 2. skimpy garments (similar to a G-string) consisting of a cache-sexe and a narrow elasticated strip extending between the legs and buttocks to meet a waistband, and worn esp. as an item of swimwear.). My gf has used fire (coal) tongs on my balls. I quite like these things as she appears to be less in control of her actions with them. She doesn't like to hurt me too much but does so anyway with the tongs
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    FYI everybody these things are 'tongs' (OED: An implement consisting of two limbs or ‘legs’ connected by a hinge, pivot, or spring, by means of which their lower ends are brought together so as to grasp and take up objects which it is impossible or inconvenient to lift with the hand.) and not 'thongs' (OED: 1. narrow strips of hide or leather, for use as a lace, cord, band, strap, or the like. OR 2. skimpy garments (similar to a G-string) consisting of a cache-sexe and a narrow elasticated strip extending between the legs and buttocks to meet a waistband, and worn esp. as an item of swimwear.).
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    OY! Guv'nor, I fought a G-string was shaped like a bloody viola di gamba - how're ya supposed to use a bloody violin as a skimpy undergarment, eh? That's wot I'd like to know.
    ‘Old on a bleedin minite Uncle Sam. My old mum she brung me up real proper like so I don’t sownd a bloody bit lyke that?

Some devices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d1.jpg   d2.jpg   d3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Does that qualify as the dime challenge?

Can anyone point me to where I can find a decent ball-leash? Open to any suggestions; we're new to this