check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Hybrid View

hi
    do you think you can make pics of this device?

Don't have a digital camera. May be a while.

Lightbulb auto slap device

i have a device thats pretty fun,i used a ceiling fan without the blades mounted vertically,on a stand with a heavy base,i used small rectangular wooden blocks then attached 4" by2" leather straps these mounted where the blades went (it was a 4 blade fan) two of these are used opposite each other. forward and reverse plus three speed settings ,it works very well i will try to get a pic of it posted in action ,im also working on an auto puncher using a car electric door lock unit ,hi sharon when are you going to take a vaction and see me in san diego ?you work way to hard !!!

Post number 88, that sounds like allot of fun, especially the testing phase to get the pipes tied at the right distance for the proper pressure before the balls slide through. My idea on this device is for it to be tied to a stationary object in the humbler position, the mistress is on her hands and knees before you, and you have to stretch your balls to reach her with your tongue. You are timed for how long it takes to pleasure her. You’re punished for the amount of time it takes and if your balls slip out you receive the maximum punishment, then start over.

I have not tried it with the plastic pipes. We have done a variant. Balls in one of the split-ring collars that have eye bolts threaded. Tie bunjie to eyebolt in wall. Long piece of bunjie cord in between. The farther she moves away, the more pull.

Another variant is that she has a rope in her hand that passes through a bolt in the ceiling and then to the split ring collar or to a parachute. While I pleasure her, she can pull on the rope. Have also hung a weight on the rope. This gives a baseline tug the she still has the end of the rope and can pull on it.

When we built our bedroom, a number of hidden or camoflaged attachments were built in to the walls and ceiling. The one in the ceiling is very solid, built to support a "swing" (2x6's strung between the 2x8 ceiling joists).

Big Supporter
    Penis Puppett

What did you make your bb shorts out of? The material looks as if it would resist tearing or stretching too much?