check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Devices and Equipment for BB

Lightbulb auto slap device

i have a device thats pretty fun,i used a ceiling fan without the blades mounted vertically,on a stand with a heavy base,i used small rectangular wooden blocks then attached 4" by2" leather straps these mounted where the blades went (it was a 4 blade fan) two of these are used opposite each other. forward and reverse plus three speed settings ,it works very well i will try to get a pic of it posted in action ,im also working on an auto puncher using a car electric door lock unit ,hi sharon when are you going to take a vaction and see me in san diego ?you work way to hard !!!

I made my version of the device that Barefoot Princess used in this post: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...&postcount=216

I went to the 99 cent store and bought a rubber ball, a squeegee and some electrical tape. I carved out a 1/2 inch hole about one inch into the ball, and then I unscrewed the handle from the squeegee and inserted it into the hole in the ball. I wrapped it with about 3-4 feet of electrical tape to hold it in place and to cover the ball for color uniformity (see photo).

Let me tell you, this little device is absolutely sinister. I put on my bb briefs (with a scrotum hole to expose only my balls (see photo))
    and tried it a few times on myself, and it works like a charm. I find this to be quite effective for self-busting - much better than a ball in a sock or even my own hand, but I still hold back. My wife & I have yet to play with it, but we will soon.

All in all, an excellent gizmo for $2.97 (plus tax)

Big Supporter
    Good stuff Penispuppet maybe you should set up an online store!

Registered Member

New Device -- Had to share!

Greetings all! I've been following this site for some time now, but I've never had much to contribute.
    I recently put together a relatively simple device, and I've never had so much fun with a homemade toy! My wife partakes in ballbusting quite frequently, however, I get a little kinkier when she's not around. This is for those of you who enjoy ballbusting/stretching and anal penetration combined...(which I'm curious how many others are into... hopefully no one is offended...)
    It's nothing more than a few pieces of 1/2" PVC, a screw and nut, a 2" ring, and some electrical tape. You can add whatever you like to the end of it -- I use electrical tape with a condom over top so I can make my own size/shape. Drill the outside holes large enough for the head of the screw to fit through, fasten it all together so nothing is protruding, and get ready for an addicting toy! It works like a lever with your balls as the fulcrum!
    Let me know if anyone tries it and enjoys it as much as I have... or if you come up with some cool modification for it!

I'm computer stupid so I hope I can get the attachments to work...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails device1.jpg   device2.jpg   device3.jpg   device4.jpg  

Ingenious! I've got to build one and try it.
    There may be some interesting variants and/or improvements.

Post number 88, that sounds like allot of fun, especially the testing phase to get the pipes tied at the right distance for the proper pressure before the balls slide through. My idea on this device is for it to be tied to a stationary object in the humbler position, the mistress is on her hands and knees before you, and you have to stretch your balls to reach her with your tongue. You are timed for how long it takes to pleasure her. You’re punished for the amount of time it takes and if your balls slip out you receive the maximum punishment, then start over.

I have not tried it with the plastic pipes. We have done a variant. Balls in one of the split-ring collars that have eye bolts threaded. Tie bunjie to eyebolt in wall. Long piece of bunjie cord in between. The farther she moves away, the more pull.

Another variant is that she has a rope in her hand that passes through a bolt in the ceiling and then to the split ring collar or to a parachute. While I pleasure her, she can pull on the rope. Have also hung a weight on the rope. This gives a baseline tug the she still has the end of the rope and can pull on it.

When we built our bedroom, a number of hidden or camoflaged attachments were built in to the walls and ceiling. The one in the ceiling is very solid, built to support a "swing" (2x6's strung between the 2x8 ceiling joists).

Big Supporter
    Penis Puppett

What did you make your bb shorts out of? The material looks as if it would resist tearing or stretching too much?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    She's got his nuts in a vise in this wmv file. Its a shame she didn't tighten it a few more turns though

http://rapidshare.de/files/5299848/BallsInVise.wmv.html

Could someone please re-upload this, it's no longer available.

Thanks

own device

I am also building my own device for squeezing my testicles. First version in wood. It is consisting of three sticks with circular crosssection each with a diameter of 25mm. Viewed from the side on the crosssections they build a triangle with even sides with the balls trapped in between.
    Like holding you balls between two fingers and the thumb...
    I planned wing srews for easy an fast handling. Additinally I try springs applying constant pressure.
    Maybe I post a picture if it is finished, unless I am so happy with it that I prefer to sell it.
    I also though of a construction of an alu version, but it is a bit more difficult to manufacture at home.

Hello all. It's been a while. My Mistress ordered me to do this to myself last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200802290204000.jpg  

my bb tools

gday. the tools that i use when selfbusting are pretty simple. i just used an old meccano set (its like a building set with small metal parts to make things with). The first device i have squeezes my nuts. It is basically similar to a humbler, where you have two bars come together above your balls and hold them in place. Then i have a flat piece that screws down to squish my balls. its pretty fun to use, i make a game out of it by closing it one turn at a time, hold it for a while, then another turn.

The second device i have is like a catapult. i made it from the same set. Basically i made a catapult with the arm about half a metre long. it is sprung by a big rubber band, so when you pull it down, it whips back up really fast. The problem with it is that as soon as you let it go, you know when your balls are getting it, so what i do is use blu-tack to hold the end of the catapult to the ground and position myself so that my nuts are where the end of the arm hits, and so that i cant see it coming. when the blu-tack cant hold anymore,WHACK!

Squeezing tool

I finished my squeezing tool desribed some posts ago. It works fine (the springs always give the right adjusted pressure) if the balls stay in place. One disadvantage of the described construction is that the balls flip out of their trap through their movability in the sack skin. In the next update I will trap them completly by blocking the direction to the body. It is a bit more complicated to build....

I just got a cordless percussion massager used for deep tissue massages. The sucker throws hundreds of punches per second and will pummel your nuts as hard, as fast and as long as you want.