check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BallBusting Methods

SadisticSara

Arrow BallBusting Methods

OK. Let's see. I started with "ballbusting" when I was 17. I grew up in Mexico, and gals mature early there. Some of my friends got married when they were 14. If a gal is old enough to have babies, she's old enough to get married. And have sex, of course!

My dad is Canadian and my mom was Mexican, so I speak both languages equally well. And a few others, but not really fluently.

Anyway, when I was 17, my boyfriend introduced me to ballbusting. I don't like the word "ballbusting" because it makes it sound like some permanent damage is done. That would ruin all the fun of ever doing it again.

That boyfriend liked me to tie him up naked on the bed and handle his genitals rather roughly. He had to show me how to do it. I thought it was kind of crazy, but I humored him. Giving him a slow hand job at the same time really turned him on. I still can't figure out why a lot of guys like to have their testicles hurt, but they do -- and it gives them a great hard-on! The first guy who showed me that stuff liked me to slap and punch his tender testicles after tying them up. It was kind of fun for me, because I was used to having selfish guys take advantage of me. I liked to be in control of the situation.

As he was about to ejaculate, I hit his balls harder. I'll write more details in my next message here, OK?

In this Topic, I'll mention my favorite BallBusting methods and you can talk about yours. My methods are many and varied, and I'll be writing about them one by one.
    Since some (most?) of you have more imagination or experience about ballbusting methods, please tell me all about them.
    I'm interested, and it turns me on!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-18-2004 at 09:31 PM.

Banned

Wink

Greetings....

You sound too good to be true....

MWM here in WI, 52 and having enjoyed and enjoying bb fun for years.

Darn thing is that my wife does not enjoy it. However she does not hinder my enjoyement as long as I share in a safe, sane, cairng, disreeet and sharing manner.

Trouble is that as most males... it's difficult ot find woman who truly enjoys bb fun and sharing her fun.

Myself... I have countless means of sharing bb fun. Weights are fun as is the use of the womans fist starting softly at first and then buidling up. The knees, squeezing and the list goes on.

Foremost is the mind sharing experience... the largest sext organ of all.

Thanks for sharing and tell more!

iamdb1@hotmail.com

SadisticSara

Arrow

You say I sound too good to be true?
    Well, there's a catch.

I'm not a "professional". I never do it for money (so far). I only do it with boyfriends or guys that I'm really friendly with, and know pretty well.

I don't get dressed up in typical leather or latex suits. I usually prefer topless, but with the guy tied up or restrained in some way.

You mention using fists. If I tie the guy's balls and stretch them a bit, I use my left hand to cradle them underneath. Then I use my right knuckles to rap them sharply. I can tell by his reaction when it's hard enough -- then I do it harder to show him who's really in control of the situation.

I almost always mix pain with pleasure. With either my left hand or my mouth I tease his dick. I like to keep it 'up' for quite a while before I let him shoot his load. I control when he cums.

A cool trick is to give him some double-hard whacks just as he starts to cum.
    If the guy is past the point of "no return", he'll continue to ejaculate even if he's only semi-conscious (or ***********!).
    A few guys that I've known say that having an orgasm as they're about to pass out feels super-fantastic.

Any comments? Anybody??
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-18-2004 at 09:32 PM.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Pic below:

Good grip!
    Grab. Squeeze. Twist. Pull. Squeeze harder...

(No, that's not my hand. Mine's smaller.)

NOTE: The pic referred to doesn't appear because all attached pics on the Forum were lost during the September 2004 Forum upgrade.

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 09-07-2004 at 01:48 AM.

Cool

I cannot tell you how your messsgaes are tunring me on. I am a virgin at this but found some sites that have developed an interest. I would love to be one of your subjects and offer my balls to you.
    The thought of having you press on them even after passing out is so bearable and sexy.

Talking Sadistic Saras Smile

Sadistic Sarah

I found this forum this morning and cannot stop looking at photos of you and your tightly held balls. I say "your balls" because of the smile that you have on your beautiful face and the tight skin. You are definitely in control.
    My girlfriend is coming over this evening and I am going to suggest that she grab my balls like you ahve your friends.....and then I will tell her to increase pressure until I see a gleam in her eye.
    We are new lovers and I am new at this ball busting but have a tremendous erection and desire to learn. Any of your tutoring will be much appreciated.
    Tell me if there is anything I can do for you.

Richard

Thumbs up the best

The best way for me is to be kicked doggy style with panthy

Ballbusting methods

I guess the word ballbusting can refer to a lot
    of different ways to pop a guy so to speak. Not just
    physically but also emotionally, zapping there big
    phony ego. I am refering to men who like to hurt
    women because they think that a woman is to weak
    to fight back. I like it when I hear of one of these
    guys getting the surprise of their lives when a woman
    gets them by the balls. There are many methods and
    different stories, like the young woman who caught a
    man trying to **** her in her own apartment, turned
    the tables by gripping his balls and hanging on to them
    while she called the police and still had him in control
    that way when the police arrived.

Tied Up By Sara

Sara,

You said that you like the guy to be tied up or restrained in some way; please elabroate on that.

I'd like to wrestle her and have her tie me up or restrain me as we are wrestling. But then again, you've seen me talk about that in one of my fantasies.

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET TOGETHER?!?
    "Hello. I'm the shoe salesman, how may I help you today?"

Registered Member
    sara
    have you ever kicked a guy as hard as you can before and how hard would you say you kick?

Red face New Methods

I have been asked to ballbust before, and I see some of the methods you use in your pictures are not very good ones. I have a few ideas you can play around with.

okay. There are a few basic rules.

Use your hands more than your feet.
    If you dont want him naked, Make him wear tight jeans! (hurts the most that way)

Okay. Heres what you do.

First, once you have started, Give him a few hard knees and kicks from behind to test his reaction to pain. No Matter what it is, dont stop. Once u have him in a little pain from kicking, Then the hard part comes. First, Put him down on the ground, and have the weakest woman there Face sit him, or use their legs to lock him down on the ground. Then, strip him completely naked. Start out w/ a few fists to his balls, but then Start using your hands to see what you can come up with. Stretch them apart. Pull them down. Pull them up. Do not cause too much pain while doing this though. Then, in rapid movements, pull them Straight into the air as HARD as you can and then eaze up, and do it again, once every second or two. Then once this is over, have a girl sit on his belly. You stand between his legs, Grab his balls, and give them a twist. Twist them to the LEFT as far as they will go, and then Pull up toward the cieling, using your legs. This will cause a tremendous amount of pain. For most men, this shuts them down. After that, Get 2 shoe-laces, or strings. tie one end into a loop, and leave the other end alone. Put the free end through the loop, and use it to Capture 1 ball in it. Do the same over, so u have both balls on strings. Then, be creative, and start pullin as hard as you can, in all different directions.Then after thats over, Corner him into the wall (naked). Do something sexy (maby take your shirt off), or Rub your waste against his naked waste, or lick his package,orsomething to kind of get him to startto be stimulated. then right after you do that, Line him up, and Kick himfrom behind 2 times,then Knee him 3 times, then Grab and Squeeze for your life for 10 seconds. Then after this, it is up to you to use your own methods, but my part I Guarentee will make him WHelp for breath.

Anyone who uses my methods, Please be kind enough to photograph them, and/or email me at david_umina@hotmail.com with the details.

SadisticSara

Arrow

Originally posted by Strongballs
    sara
    have you ever kicked a guy as hard as you can before and how hard would you say you kick?

*Gasp*
    "As hard as I can"? No !
    Not unless I was being attacked, of course.

Even if you call yourself "Strongballs" I can assure you that you couldn't take a properly-placed full-force kick.

You'd end up in the hospital.

And you wouldn't ever be "up" to a repeat performance!

How hard do I kick a voluntary partner? Not hard enough to make you pass out, but hard enough to make you wish you had.

Actually, I prefer giving a guy's bare balls a good workover with my hands rather than with my feet. More control.

- Sara.
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 08-18-2004 at 09:32 PM.

Something different...

I don't know as I'd recommend this, but just since it could be considered a method that no one else has as yet posted. A couple days before I was to be married I was fooling around with my fiancee. Well I was laying on the floor(clothed) and she was standing over me. She had one of those 20 ounce soda bottles in her hand and much to my surprise she end up dropping/tossing it on my groin...and I didn't think it would hurt but it did a little bit! Fast forward to a few months later as things are now in the process of her being my ex-wife. I was over at the house she was staying at with some friends and we were playign a board game. Once again the soda thing...only this time when she had I asked for it to be handed it to her I tossed it to her and hit her in the chest by accident. I let it go and i thought she had let it go as well until she ended up throwing it at me again...only harder this time and hurt for about a half hour after. Well thats just another way its possible if your absolutely looking for any way to do it or have done to you.

Banned

also feet

I agrre that with hand you have more control, but i tried once to place my balls between the sole of the shoes and the feet of a beatiful Amsetrdam girl, and she pumped, gently using her weight until i really "explode", it was wondeful ...

if i could find an italian girl who like this ...

Trust the female...

I was fortunate enough to receive a blowjob from a very good friend of mine. Afterwards, she said I was "very trusting" -- and I really wondered what she meant by that (yes, I'm trusting and none too bright - er, like most guys, I guess).

I did not try this with her (wish I had), but tried with another woman who was very happy to do it: place your testicles not in your lover's hands, but in her mouth (if she asks you to cut your hair first, what are you gonnah do, disobey? My point exactly.) -- give her the option of doing what she likes to them.

If busting has been part of your fun, she will know you are trusting her completely and will enjoy the power she has over you. (If the average man gets his testicles into the average woman's mouth, he cannot get them out again without her cooperation.)

I have done this once. My partner chose to ignore the safe word when I used it and kept biting. I'd do it again, but... with somebody else...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!