check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: True stories

True stories

OK, all you perverts, I’ve decided to share a story with you that don’t have
    much bb in it. Every word is 100% true though, so I hope some of you might
    enjoy it…

Once up on a time, about ten millennia ago, I did my military service in the
    Swedish Airforce. At that time I was 18 and the military service, ranging from
    seven to fifteen month, was compulsory for all men. Women were welcome to
    doing it if they wanted to, or had to do it if they wanted employment in the
    services. Basic soldiers course was 12 weeks, which everyone had to do
    together before splitting up to get individual training for their respective
    profession or role in the Airforce.

A platoon in the airforce consists of about 40 blokes, divided into 4 groups per
    platoon, and there where three women in my platoon. Everybody shared living
    quarters, and the girls were pretty much treated just like any other soldier in
    the platoon. During the Platoon Commander course I later took we even
    shared showers with the girls, and seeing them nude became almost as
    ordinary as seeing the guys nude. Much like that shower scene in the Starship
    Trooper movie for those of you that have seen it…

One memorable occasion was during a summer exercise when we were having
    a skinny dip in a lake after about a week of training, and our platoon was the
    second out of three to enter the water. When we came up there were about
    120 horny guys watching these three girls, but the girls were good sports and
    didn’t seem to mind too much.

One of the girls was really tough mentally and quite a good soldier too. She
    had a great body; brown eyes, large breasts, great ass, quite a fine tan and
    a tattoo round her ankle. She also had red shoulder long and curly hair with
    just a touch too much red in it, so you could see it had been coloured. I would
    categorise her as a “biker chick” if I hadn’t seen her before. She scared some
    of the blokes naturally, and when she found out one of them collected tin
    soldiers she took piss out of him, no end. As I’ve said, she was more of a
    soldier than many of the guys.

This girl also had a bit of a tendency to like giving orders and boss the blokes
    around, like most platoon commanders do, but there was also a definitive
    element of her enjoying bossing men around just because they’re men.
    A little like she’d like to get back at men in general.

All of us took turns being the platoon leader for a day or two, practising giving
    orders and moving the troop around in different formations, and when it was
    her turn to do it she really let us have it. She shoved us around like no one
    had, and we had to run around like little dogs, at her will.

This was in wintertime, with lots of snow, and I had too much gear in my
    pockets to do really snappy moves, and when she noticed that she halted
    the platoon, ordered me to “Fall out” and run up to her and then it was
    –“Attention! - At ease! -Attention! - At ease!” for like five minutes.

I had absolutely no problem with that, as I knew why she did it, but she was
    later criticised for “punishing a soldier in font of the platoon” by the higher
    officers that were responsible for us. And I know some of the blokes felt really
    bad about the whole incident.

We were given a lot of lectures about defensive fighting and one of the things
    to remember was that it is better in a fire fight to wound a soldier than to kill
    him, because then you tie up logistical resources for the enemy. (In actual
    combat you seldom get to choose, but that’s beside the point here) After the
    lecture the officer in charge started to test us if we had been listening and he
    asked the girl with the red hair where to shoot the enemy. With a loud voice
    she replied “-I’d shoot him in the groin!”

You should have seen the face of the officer! He actually took a step back in
    utter horror. The room fell in total silence. Then the officer tried to smooth
    things over by asking if that really wasn’t too inhumane even to the enemy
    soldiers, but she just went on, “That is a very vulnerable area for men, and a
    wound there will definitely need medical attention”.

We’ve just had a ton of information of what a bullet does to the human body
    and how much gunpowder and dirt it drags into the wound, so most of us
    where pretty shocked. Some of the blokes went completely white.

I though it was pretty funny though, because she was right after all. You
    must remember that these were conscripts, with the same knowledge of
    combat as the statistical mean. I also thought it was funny that it was
    perfectly decent to kill a man, but excessive to hurt his reproductive organs.
    And those quotes really made some blokes seriously afraid of her from now
    on…

On another day it was close combat with the emphasis on restraining
    techniques and how to control a person. At the time the fear of Soviet
    Special ****** run wild in the Swedish Armed ******, so much of the training
    was concentrated towards dealing with a highly motivated, highly trained and
    very capable enemy. One of the techniques was how to control a man on the
    ground at gunpoint. You get the person to lay on the ground, belly down and
    you force him to put the arms and legs in positions that are a bit difficult to
    move out of. The palm of the hands are put upwards, with the thumbs
    pointing towards the legs, elbows bent, and then the knees are ****** apart
    so much that the feet leaves the ground. Then you order him to look at the
    sky.

It is very difficult explain this without getting into a 40 page description, but
    you get the spine of the subject to bend as far back as possible, and then
    you place your boot right between his legs. You are standing on your other
    leg, right to the outside of his thigh. I was the subject of this particular
    exercise and the red hair chick was the one who controlled me.

The steel point of the boot is placed right to the testicles of the man you
    want to control, and if he moves even in the slightest way you give him a
    hard, quick kick right to the backside of his balls. With your steel cup boots…
    And since he’s resting on his knees, he won’t have time to cross his legs
    before the kick connects.

I was laying belly down on this lawn, in a really uncomfortably position, no
    dignity what so ever, lots of people watching, with my ass in the air and then
    this woman places her boot right at my balls, so I can feel her boot. Then she
    asks the instructor how the kick is done and he explains that it is much like a
    particular karate kick, where nothing but the knee bends and with a lot of
    “focus”.

Then she does two practice kicks! Into the ground, right between my legs and
    like 10 cm from my balls (!!!) and I can hear two loud “ritchzz-FUMP”,
    "ritchzz-FUMP” when her boot digs into the lawn and rips it apart. I can even
    fell the impact in the ground… Then she places her boot right on to my balls
    again.

Some of you might think this is a really cool bb experience, but I can assure
    you it wasn’t even close to arousing… It was just too damn frightening and
    clinic for my taste. Even back then I’d been into bb for years, but this was
    just too damn terrible. I’d practised Martial Arts for up to 6 days a week, for
    years, with a lot of this kind of ground fighting but I really didn’t dare to move.
    I knew that this woman wouldn’t hesitate one inch to kick me in the balls for
    real. And that it would have permanent consequences.

Normally you don’t like to be put into a position where you are totally helpless,
    and the martial artist always claim that if it was a “real” situation he would
    get out of it by using this or that technique, but in this particular case I really
    felt scared. And I know she could feel I was scared.

There was absolutely nothing I could do, other than wait for whenever she
    decided I could get up. I don’t think I’ve ever been scared in that way since…

I have been in a similair position with my wifes foot on top of my balls. She doesn't always kick, sometimes she stomps.

Good story, I enjoyed it. BTW, do you have the red heads number?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I have been in a similair position with my wifes foot on top of my balls. She doesn't always kick, sometimes she stomps.

Good story, I enjoyed it. BTW, do you have the red heads number?
    Better not let your partner know about this post Bro Magnum

Cool

I'm so glad that you have revealed this to us.

Please also provide us with means to identify this lady. Ballbusting may never be the same if one was to meet up on her.

I would like to share a personal experience with the group. I have many o them but this particular one I like. I was in middle school the eighth grade an this very attractive girl who was probably stonger than most of the guys in our class wante to play mercy. the game mercy is where you stan in front of, each other an bend each others fingers back until they play mercy it was a great way to get kicke in the balls back then also. we were playing an i was getting the best of her then she started trying to knee or kick me in the nuts but i kept blocking them then finally i just had one of her hands and not the other one i was watching her feet and knees so closely i never saw what she did but it was like an explosion between my legs before i knew it i was on the ground and she was gone i didn't even see her run. i had to ask her what she did later and she said she punched me it was a crushing uppercut that got both balls i was in pain for a couple of days

Because legs are so much stronger than arms, it's sometimes hard to believe that women can hit so hard; but a person has more of the brain focussing on moving the arms, so they are easier to control more precisely. I remember the last punch I got in the balls. After getting socked right in the nuts, I collapse and am dutifully writhing and holding my balls. Being the vicious chick she was (bless her), she leaned over and punched down on my hands and I noticed that holding one' balls offers NO PROTECTION of any kind.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!