check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

Hybrid View

http://www.m-club-q.com/club-q/galle...lery77/01.html

I would love to see how one of these chicks puts one of those big fat sumo-wrestlers on the floor with one well placed kick

Asian women are hot

I think Asian woman are some of the hottest women in the world but the one thing that I don't like is that in the Asian ( Japanese ) pictures and movies you very rarely see them completely naked. It is such a shame to have such beautiful bodies and keep some of the goodies covered.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    Thanks for the link chief. very large collection with some very good looking women.

Couple of Requests

Does anyone have any Japanese bb where the girls are wearing schoolgirl uniforms, they are my favorite

Also theres a site www.kinkeri.co.jp and I think they used to have site to download individual clips, would anyone happen to know it?

Japanese culture

I know very little of Japanese culture, but when I was taking a history class in college there was this Japanese woman that I got to know. Her english was poor but we did talk about ballbusting. She said women in her country took many types of martial arts/self defense classes and were taught to go after a guy's balls and to not be sorry for busting his balls.
    One day I asked her if she would like to kick me in the balls. She grinned and without saying a word kicked me hard in the balls with her right foot. She and her girlfriend were laughing as I dropped to my knees clutching my busted balls. She bent over, with a huge smile on her face, and in her broken english asked if she had busted my balls. Tears were running down my face as I said, " Oh, my balls! You busted my balls!" Both ladies started laughing and they turned and walked away, leaving me on my knees holding my busted balls.
    From that day on she busted my balls many many times.

Thumbs down asian voices

Hey I'm new here- so far I love what i see- but am still learning. I've noticed that even though I speak no japanese, i find hearing any asian females native tongue while they inflict bb really arousing...For that reason, I don't care whether I understand them or not. Am I alone in this?

no more asians?

Quote Originally Posted by silvia_lati View Post
    no more asians?
    I have more but I posted a bunch earlier in this thread and nobody cared.

19 cm l
    14 cm g

6 cm l
    10 g

I really thought my balls were smaller than that, they must just seem that way cause I got big hands

something about being dominated by an asian women.

Interesting japanese ballbusting

I found this japanese ballbusting sample clip and its some of the best i've seen within the asian culture. I would like to know if anyone knows its origin so i can purchase and download the full video?.. Actually I cant post it because it is an mpg file but if you email me at romeoplaya_410@yahoo.com i can send you the video and hopefully we can find out the video and when I purchase it I will send it to you the full for free because you helped me out. Thank you for your time and god bless

Registered Member
    very nice pics

wow

wow>>>Asian ballbusting is great!

Asian ballbusting is great! I've got some stashed away, and will post a contribution soon. Keep this post alive!

Only one word for this site ----OOOOOOF