Oh yeh, I'm obsessed with that idea, if not actual cowgirls, definitely farm females who routinely ******** male animals because it just has to be done, the testicles just have to come off, and they are a problem for everyone involved until they are finally snipped off.

I'd like to see a site even if it were done in drawings or computer realistic drawings which are realistic to point where neither the females nor the males have to be young and beautiful or tricked out in inappropriate costumes -- I don't think farm females who ******** bulls wear big cowgirl hats to telegraph what they are -- so definitely see this happening in a barn or farm situation.

Another obsession of mine, and how I visualize it happening to me, it that the males are always on hands and knees like human bulls so the whole offending bull scrotum and balls can be lopped off from behind, and as in real castrations, there are usually mixed gender witnesses.

This is a true fixing of the human male where the women won't tolerate testicles or manhood and can't get enough of them off, and where the women are doing the males a favor by cutting their balls off because they need to have them removed.