check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula31 View Post
    Neither are all the videos of women in surgical garb with their sleeves rolled up past their elbows operating on animals...not cowgirls. I think there needs to be some latitude as all of it has to do with the destruction of testicles.

At least they are **********. Buying testicles from a store and crushing them is neither cowgirl or **********. Why is it so hard to start a new thread anyway? Don't you just click the New Thread button??

Whatever, I've said enough.

Big Supporter
    girls crushing testicles with cowboy boots! i just hope these clips come to other shops because i cant buy anything from clips four sole

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    girls crushing testicles with cowboy boots! i just hope these clips come to other shops because i cant buy anything from clips four sole
    I had the same issue, but then I emailed the costumer support and they fixed it and now I can buy things again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTYthA8jZvI

Not my favorite method but still snip snip.

here is one for that guy who likes rolled up sleeves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQKbxg68QY

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=Arcane;124450]here is one for that guy who likes rolled up sleeves

Thanks. I liked this one too.

Big Supporter
    FYI this is what I have in mind when I talk about a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. She does not need to have her shirt tail tied, but the way these women have their sleeves rolled up is what I'm thinking of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n_aCAM5N24L.jpg   n_a.jpg   n_aCA7MOEFF.jpg  
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 05-24-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=Andrew1234;124418]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTYthA8jZvI

This is my very favorite method! I would love for a very beautiful very dominant woman to put me on an operating table and for her to roll up her sleeves and ******** me this way, then for her to make me serve and worship her forever as her personal eunuch slave she herself has *********!

Any like this where the castratrix is wearing a regular long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? Not a knit shirt with them pushed up but a regular long sleeve work shirt wit her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? I hope so.