Quote Originally Posted by testes View Post
this is what i meant with shit humans.all this reasoning is only in favour of the farmer /the human.the animal?who cares.they don't have rights .can they speak?no.so..what's the problem.hey?
people like this makes me wanna puke.as if a grown up bull is as dangerous as dynamite.if you can't handle the animal.don't keep them .this animal didn't ask for your shit.it just wants to live ad eat grass and mate .ever heard of the horse whisperer?because people don't know how to handle these big strong animals,it doesn't mean you got the right to ******** them and do all kinds of other things to them which are not ok.and only beacause you think their behaviour is troublesome and disturbing.
you can also cut peopleshands off when they steal.like they do in arabia.
and that you use these aimals to get off/excited for your fetish is even worse.
and then defending your sick way of thinking with bullshit crap talk about why and how it is justified.
if you want to put balls in anger.do that with your own balls.not that of other living beings.and no I am not o some extreme animal rights group.I eat fish and occasinally meat.but only very occasionally.anyway.you have to treat them with respect and let them live in peace till you slaughter them.
bulls can be held in groups without problems.I've seen that .no excuses for **********.it is a solution or the weak.
Stop calling people sick. It's really tiresome, not to mention ironic in a fetish community.