I've this recurring fantasy of a tall, busty, blonde in a cowgirl oufit (boots, spurs, hat,etc.) that rides me real hard, spurs poking me on the side while twisting my nipples with her fingernails. I thrust my hips as she bounces on my cock, but she complains that she can't feel me because my dick is too small. I thrust harder but she laughs, telling me that my cock is so small it's cute, like a little boys. I should be offended but her teasing only brings me closer to orgasm. Just before I cum, she reaches back and squeezes my balls, stopping my orgasm. She looks down at me with a grin, remarking that my balls were rather small too. I reach up to grab her tits, but she swivels around, her back facing me now. With one hand, she grabs a huge lubed up dildo and shoves it up my ass and with the other, she pulls out a pocket knife, slicing off my scrotum so my balls hang free in the open air. I scream in protest and try to push her off, but she just grinds her pussy down onto my crotch. She states that I'm not the first "little" guy she's done this to and yanks both of my testicles out of their sockets. I howl in agony so she injects me with anesthesia before sewing me up. She then cuddles up next to me, shoving her large breasts in my face with her long legs wrapped around mine and her arm around my waist. I take a nipple into my mouth and suckle, tears in my eyes, hoping to forget my trauma. She cooes in my ear that I must orally serve her from now on, eating the creampies from her "well endowed" lovers, seeing as that I no longer have the balls to do much else. She says tomorrow she's going to get my ass branded, so everyone knows I belong to her.

On a side note, if any of you would like to write a story involving small penis humiliation, ball-busting, ********** and cuckoldry, i implore you =)