check the ballbusting updates here

Page 85 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2102

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Her shirt seems central to your fantasy.

Do you know any more details about this shirt?

Perhaps male / female shape, colour, pattern, smell, texture,sleeves neatly / tightly / loosely rolled.

Ditto your un-rolled shirt.

The real central theme is surgical ********** performed by a girl or a woman, but the sleeves thing is very important too. My wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered to my hands in long sleeves is very very important too. To me, girl or woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows is a very big turn-on for me and I think the whole sleeves thing is symbolic.

For me, my wearing a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves makes me feel much weaker, more inferior and more submissive and I feel very comfortable with that. Quite honestly I'm not really comfortable wearing short sleeves myself and I never never roll up my long sleeves, I would be very uncomfortable with that.

To me, when a woman is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows she seems even more powerful, more dominant, more omnipotent and Goddess-like and I feel more drawn to worship her.

So I guess the whole sleeves thing has to do with issues of female dominance/male submission and is also symbolic as well of that female dominance/male submission.

In my fantasies her shirt is a light blue soft denim or light blue chambray long sleeve work shirt, unless she is a freckled redhead ( I love freckled redheads) or she has lots of freckles on her face and arms, then her shirt is green usually a teal or emerald green (interestingly the same color as surgical gowns surgeons wear). Redheads look especially good in green. Her shirt is somewhat loose fitting and comfortable for her. Also a ladies white long sleeve dress shirt the sort a lady would wear for business in an office or for equestrian.

She waits until just before she begins performing the surgery to roll up her sleeves and she rolls up her sleeves in a manner that is both casual and also very self confident and in control, and she rolls her sleeves up at least a little higher than to just above her elbows.

I don't know why I have these feelings I just know I have them. I hope this answers all the questions about shirts and sleeves.

But the big thing for me is surgical ********** performed by a girl or a woman. Like I said, I would love to see some videos and some photo sets showing a girl or a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt showing her rolling up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows, then showing her performing a surgical ********** with her sleeves rolled up like that, Also some single photos of a girl or a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows performing a surgical **********. If anyone here knows of a farm or ranch where the ********** or some of the ********** is done by girls or women maybe they could make some videos or take some photos like that and post them here.

I hope this answers all of these questions for everyone.

Big Supporter
    I would just add, to get an idea of what I'm lookingfor in terms of a girl or woman in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, go to the thread "what kind of girl would ******** a man for real and even enjoy doing it to him." Post#27 has a picture of a girl with her sleeves rolled up. This will give you an idea of what I'm looking for in that regard.

Big Supporter

Thanks MiniBoi!

MiniBoi more GOLD Thankyou!!

Here’s the story that goes with the pic. There are a few more pics as well:

http://kellymrivard+++.com/2012/10/0...ve-fried-food/

Love this stuff!
    Looks like they are all women munching down on mountain oysters
    and enjoying them!

So, there might still be women out there who would like me after all.
    Of course, my balls would have to be soaked in buttermilk, tossed in cornmeal, the deep fried.

Oh well, the way to a woman’s heart is thru her tummy!

Talking princess will ******** you

A particulary freak and wild "barefoot princess" in the outback like a cowgirl

http://ballbustingtube+ .com/video/6451/princess-will-********-you

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post

oh i like this girl, when she gets the knife out i was wishing it was me she had tied up.

Big Supporter
    I was not able to see this one. I just got some error message page unavailable or that they could not find the page.

Big Supporter
    does anyone have any more picture or videos of girls and women actually performing castrations? Please post more. Thanks.

Big Supporter
    I would really love to see this one but it just says page could not be found. I s there any other way it can be posted?

Big Supporter
    Omit the "+" and the following space and you will be just fine.