check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ****** circumcision

Hybrid View

i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.

Talking head gift

Think offering the head to you.

would you cut it off if offered.?
    how would you do it?
    i have been stimulated by "youtube bme pain olympics". Esp girls who enjoy seeing the dick cut off

Quote Originally Posted by girlsareslaves View Post
    i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.