check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    At first I thought this thread was just another annoying gay bullshit thread.

But listen up, this sounds like fun:

We could take a stand on a large carnaval / freakshow where we tie up a shemale on display.
    There we will charge the people €1 or 1$ to pick up a ridiculously large hammer and smack the shemale's testicles.

LOL that would be fun

And the louder it screams, the higher your score is.
    No, I agree with Mick... at first anything with the word "shemale" would instantly put me off (forgive me for having my tastes, lol) but to see it in a BB content was something that I had never seen before, and intrigued me I guess.

I'm into both BB and CB, although with the latter, I am a lot more into F/F than anything else. Having said that, I would like to see vids of shemale BB where the female is the buster. Such a thing is really rare though, and you don't see this often, if at all.

Someone posted real images pages back (page 8 or something) where a girl is grabbing a shemale by the balls. I've never seen anything like this. You get heaps of BB and CB material (a lot more BB though) but something like this is rare.

Also (and please don't bash me on this, lol) but for some reason, when I saw the pics of the girl grabbing the shemale's balls, I dunno, it almost looked as if the balls were more sensitive on a "feminine" body. Call me crazy, but I'm only saying this coz I've seen many BB vids where the guys get pummeled hard, countless times, and still not drop. I won't go into the whole "women are the fairer sex BS" but I guess being a straight guy, I always have some kind of heightened affection towards women. The fact I like CB (strictly F/F though) baffles me, but who cares, lol. Let's just not do something without consent, and we're all good. =)

Quote Originally Posted by snake1230 View Post
    No, I agree with Mick... at first anything with the word "shemale" would instantly put me off (forgive me for having my tastes, lol) but to see it in a BB content was something that I had never seen before, and intrigued me I guess.

I'm into both BB and CB, although with the latter, I am a lot more into F/F than anything else. Having said that, I would like to see vids of shemale BB where the female is the buster. Such a thing is really rare though, and you don't see this often, if at all.

Someone posted real images pages back (page 8 or something) where a girl is grabbing a shemale by the balls. I've never seen anything like this. You get heaps of BB and CB material (a lot more BB though) but something like this is rare.

Also (and please don't bash me on this, lol) but for some reason, when I saw the pics of the girl grabbing the shemale's balls, I dunno, it almost looked as if the balls were more sensitive on a "feminine" body. Call me crazy, but I'm only saying this coz I've seen many BB vids where the guys get pummeled hard, countless times, and still not drop. I won't go into the whole "women are the fairer sex BS" but I guess being a straight guy, I always have some kind of heightened affection towards women. The fact I like CB (strictly F/F though) baffles me, but who cares, lol. Let's just not do something without consent, and we're all good. =)
    I agree with some of the things you said, snake1230.

I also enjoy both BB and CB, but when you said you prefer with shemale BB, you prefer a female to be a buster just like in CB. I do agree with you there. I just hate to see men hit women myself, personally.

lol, so many people offering to buy me balls!

I'd never actually get the surgery, though, you know...too permanent.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    lol, so many people offering to buy me balls!

I'd never actually get the surgery, though, you know...too permanent.
    Permanent? No! We'd cut them off in each session!

Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    Permanent? No! We'd cut them off in each session!
    Lol, fair enough.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

My first try to make a shemale aciton. Is it o.k. or not? I need your comments Tell me what type of action do you want to see!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBB View Post
    My first try to make a shemale aciton. Is it o.k. or not? I need your comments Tell me what type of action do you want to see!

Heheheh, that's hot. I kind submit a petition for MOAR.

Big Supporter

Cool! Pretty good. That's far more realistic than manga. Yes, I'd like more too.

May be both - or a group - all dressed and the fake female beeing discovered thanks to a kick or punch in the balls?

Or a conversation:

- Shemale: I don't see any difference between us, I've become a REAL woman!

(Kick plus shemale bending on his knees)

- Real woman: Not yet, honey!

Big Supporter

Indeed, very good. I would also like to see more.
    Just my opinion

Good fucking god, more please!
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

I've always thought about shemale ballbusting ending in the true female granting the shemale her "wish" with the intent of the quote "Careful what you wish for, I might make it come true.", you know, with the shemale wanting to be fully female and all, and the story ending in the true female ********** the shemale via stomps or squeezing. But hey, that's just my opinion. *shrug*
    "Wonders may have dreams, but reality is no different. Reality is a state of mind. Are we the puppets or the Puppeteers? The Dog or the Man? The Lion or the Lamb? Live life to the fullest,have some fun,and don't let somebody else rule over you like a pawn! ^_^ Good will and happy ballbustings to all, and to all a good-night!" -Jin

I met a couple of gorgeous pre-op TS shemales with my Mistress once on a fetish photoshoot. Incredible creatures! Wouldn't have minded getting my balls busted by them

From another forum

Found this on another forum. Credit to original uploader.

http://hotfile.com/dl/101544815/9f63...annyt.wmv.html

Quote Originally Posted by snakkhammer View Post
    Found this on another forum. Credit to original uploader.

http://hotfile.com/dl/101544815/9f63...annyt.wmv.html
    ...Wow, that's pretty amazing. Shame there's no plain ol' ballbusting, but what is there is damn hot.

Interested

Wow, i never had a second thoguht about shemales until i read through this thread, but dam it would be fun having a BB session with one