Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time.

First you care about the content i'm posting, then you say you don't care and now you're back to defending it again. lol Oookay

You just repeat the same thing over and over again, but don't actually respond to my arguments.
I've already replied to this:
--------------------------

1. "Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever."

2. "unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

"The video is not posted with homosexual inclinations in mind."
--------------------------

Why are you trying to convince ME otherwise when i'm telling you how it is LOL - after all I AM the poster, IT IS ME, who declares why it is posted, not you ROFL - If i say it's not posted with homosexual or zoophilic notions, then that's how it is. Period.