check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: no-stop jerking

Hybrid View

It occurred to me that for some reason very few women seem to have any comment on this subject.
    Too bad though, 'cause personally I think this thread would benefit from some female input

Quote Originally Posted by VanDattum View Post
    It occurred to me that for some reason very few women seem to have any comment on this subject.
    Too bad though, 'cause personally I think this thread would benefit from some female input

We all got an excellent comment from Sivia. And can be proud about. Keep it for granted!

great videos. thanks.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by plough2345 View Post
    great videos. thanks.

I enjoyed the way she slapped his nuts and dick in that first one. She could have used the balls a lot more! Very hot thread.

Supreme Poster
    First of all I confess that the post orgasm torture in this one is nearly inexistent. And that it is posibly a repost, because I know I had seen it before (perhaps IŽd seen it here some time ago). Nevertheless I dare to propose this link. I think it is worth the risk, because the girl and her attitude is one of the best I remember. She really seem to enjoy it. If only a bit more rough...
    http://xhamster.com/movies/168420/pl...with_cock.html

Quote Originally Posted by elotro222 View Post
    First of all I confess that the post orgasm torture in this one is nearly inexistent. And that it is posibly a repost, because I know I had seen it before (perhaps IŽd seen it here some time ago). Nevertheless I dare to propose this link. I think it is worth the risk, because the girl and her attitude is one of the best I remember. She really seem to enjoy it. If only a bit more rough...

I don't think that's a repost, elotro. At least not in this thread.
    Indeed it's 'just' a femdom handjob, but it's a good one.
    I also like Lady Bandit, but due to the small (if any) amount of after orgasm torture I haven't dared posting them. She makes him go ape though.

Cheers!
    VD

Supreme Poster
    Fantastic. Many thanks, hcs

Supreme Poster
    Very sexy. Many thanks, hcs

another one

that's good stuff, i found another one you might like with a man boud on xvideos.com

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
    that's good stuff, i found another one you might like with a man boud on xvideos.com
    Could you post the link please?
    Thanks

No Stop Jerking

I like this sometimes but not all the time. I guess it really depends on the situation. If it was following a serious ballbusting session, with the girl humiliating with taunts, like 'does that hurt" then yes. Although sometimes immediately after it doesnt work becuase mindset changes immediately after orgasm

no stop jerking

I have 15 Beadlet Nems, 2x Carpet, 3x Snakelock, 2x BTA, RTBA, Sand Anemone and some Aips They are all doing fabby Some bought from Ebay and will buy more This seems like a silly thing to be doing so I for one will NOT sign

what makes it better is the fact that its cfnm

Registered Member
    yeah its awesome!