so I have been getting kicked in the balls by a few girls over the last 6 years and for the last year i have been feeling really down and my balls are always in pain now.

i went to go see a doctor and they found my testosterone in the low 100's and varicoceles on both of my balls.

because i am a true masochist and still the relish the humiliation of what i have recently discovered i have let a few of the girls who were possibly responsible for my demise in on what i now know. two of the girls were very appologetic but there was one (an ex-girlfriend) who parted with me on bad terms and was ecstatic when i informed her of the news and wants me to keep her informed of all the misery im going through at the moment. i was and still am torn apart from enjoying the pain and degradation she's putting me through to being angry at myself for allowing it in the first place.

im scheduled for surgurey in less than a month to repair my varicoceles and they are placing me on a drug that is kick starting my nuts to start producing testosterone again if they aren't completely ruined from high heeled boots violently slamming into them.

are there any thoughts from the lady's (and guys) in the forum? i know personally as painful as it may seem to me, i kinda wanna take it easy for a few decades before i start this activity again i enjoy so much. i'm only 28 but those boots and heels have done a number on me.