Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post
I see I got it slightly wrong. If you would like to suck his balls, then promise him that you will do it really slow and really carefully. I don't know. It might help. But you must have tried already, I guess.
Hello there,

Thank you, for the response. Indeed, I have done as you suggested. However, the few times we tried this, the husband was too anxious for either of us to enjoy the sucking. Sometimes, I simply held his gonads in my mouth. However (after a time), hubby would get nervous and suddenly pull away, this caused 'discomfort'. I feel the real problem is, a previous lover likely hurt him in this way. That is, I know the last girlfriend hubby had was abusive. It is possible she had the attitude of many in this forum re; the testes. That being, because she enjoyed so-called ball-busting, so does everyone else. Then again, she might simply have been insensitive. Once again, thank you for the reply. Also, for your many contributions. I do enjoy them. Particularly, those that feature ladies gently cupping and fondling the 'crown jewels'.