check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: **********/penectomy captions

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Could anyone please caption these pics as if the girl in them is a surgeon preparing to or even better in the process of performing ********** surgery on a man, and she is talking to other women describing to them what she is doing and why and what he will be or be like when she is done.

What would she be saying to other women who are watching her as she ccuts his balls out and his manhood is being destroyed at her hands?
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 05-01-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Big Supporter
    Here are a few more please. Thank you.
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 05-01-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Big Supporter
    I also have a picture in post#27 in the thread What Kind Of Girl Would ******** A Man For Real And Even Enjoy Doing It To Him. Would someone please caption that picture here as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Could anyone please caption these pics as if the girl in them is a surgeon preparing to or even better in the process of performing ********** surgery on a man, and she is talking to other women describing to them what she is doing and why and what he will be or be like when she is done.

What would she be saying to other women who are watching her as she ccuts his balls out and his manhood is being destroyed at her hands?
    Open those files with paint and you can add text no problem. I did a few a while back when I was bored. Just be aware - a furious masturbation session is nigh impossible to avoid afterwards, unless of course the pics come to life and make good their emasculatory threats...