check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Important Notices To All Members From Forum Administrators ~ ~ {Read Before Posting!}

Hybrid View

Question

I have posted a few messages and still can't read the responses to the messages when I search my posts. What am I not doing? The whole "not get without giving" thing probably isn't the issue, since I have given posts. What's the deal?

love this site. sorry 4 so many smiles.

I had difficulties to post but... well still having

Quote Originally Posted by bustlovers View Post

I have posted a few messages and still can't read the responses to the messages when I search my posts. What am I not doing? The whole "not get without giving" thing probably isn't the issue, since I have given posts. What's the deal?

love this site. sorry 4 so many smiles.
    I know what you mean. In fact I know this may not work but I'm gonna try anyway cause I do wanna be more involved with this forum. It's been a fetish for mine for a while now and this does seen like the best forum about ballbusting that I've seen. My issue is that since I've joined I haven't seen any of my posted messages appear. I could very well be doing something wrong but its happened everytime and says it is being reviewed I haven't tried much cause it keeps not working but ill keep trying.. How do I fix this?!? This is the one group/site/forum I actually wanna be a active member of !!

Big Supporter

Angry *******

I think this censorship thing is slowly really getting annoying. There are so many threads about casteration (misspelled against censorship) here. I really don't want to see those, but I can't not click on them if I don't know what it's about (because some pleasent words are also censored). So for me, this does the opposite of helping.