check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosmo gives ball crushing as advice to get even with a cheating boyfriend.

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post
    I'm surprised to see a women's magazine literally promoting sexual assault. Feminists would be in an uproar if the sexes were reversed and using it as "proof" that men's mags promote misogyny.
    You bring up an interesting point. How does everyone else feel about this?

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivorous_daisy View Post
    You bring up an interesting point. How does everyone else feel about this?

In the OP link, http://i.imgur.com/t6022.jpg , the first nine suggestions are evil and probably illegal, especially as the victim may well have been faithful.

However, number 10,

“Challenge him to a naked wrestling match and whip out your signature move, the Ten-Fingered Ball-Crusher,” seems different.

As it’s a signature move, surely the man expects his balls to be the prime target!

If he does not want to grapple, he can decline the challenge.

I’ll restrict my naked wrestling matches to females with the normal eight fingers.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

"Feminists would be pissed off by this too."

That's simply untrue. But you're half right, as feminists are pissed off pretty much all of the time, except when men get hurt. Anyone who thinks these two things are untrue has a very big misunderstanding about what feminism is, and has done. Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.

"The main reason woman-on-man violence is seen as a joke is the idea that women are weak and men are strong, so the idea of a woman hurting a man is funny because men don't get hurt by women. If you get rid of the sexist stereotypes and think women and men are equal then violence is just as bad whoever its happening to."

Humans have inherent biological sexual dimorphism which cannot and should not be ignored by calling them "equal". Men and women are not equal, anyone who thinks this probably misunderstands the word "equal" or basic human biology. The interpretive social construct of these inherent biological differences based upon immediate environmental necessity creates gender roles. Non-consensual violence is unethical, regardless to whom, by whom, or under what circumstances.

Big Supporter
    That's simply untrue.
    Correct. In fact, many feminists openly promote violence against men whilst most other feminists silently support (demonstrated by their inaction) it.

Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.
    Oh it's good to know other people do see beyond the lies & hocus-pocus. Don't forget, feminists are currently demanding that laws be created so as to make criticism of feminism illegal, yes illegal. Add to that the demand that Facebook remove any posts questioning feminist statistics, which have a well-documented history of manipulation and dishonesty. Recently, a poster was removed questioning the validity of the claims by feminists that 1/4 women on college campuses will be victims of ****. It didn't use any derogatory terms, but it did use actual statistics from real colleges and concluded the numbers were closer to 1/800 (if memory serves). All copies of the post have vanished from the several hundreds of 'shares' it had from various pages, users & other FB pages.

The last quote you answer is simply rubbish anyway. FB continues to allow feminist groups to continue, such as "all men are bastards" and "SCUM" (society for cutting up men). No such groups would exist if the sexes were reversed.

It seems reasonable to deduce that the existence of our community and undeniable growth over the past few decades has been much aided or almost entirely created by the ideas allowed to propagate within what is quickly becoming a global culture.

The separation between sexual identity and non-sexual identity is not as distinct as what HR departments and churches would have people believe. Everything affects everything in some way. Nothing is outside the realm of causality of another thing. Considering that(or disregarding that, if you choose), does anyone here think that perhaps any cultural factors(laws, politics, TV shows, movies, workplaces) shaped what we have become, and that our culture is creating more of us? And what are the consequences of that?

Big Supporter
    "Feminists" is a pretty broad term, covers a lot of people. Many of them are motivated by anger and bear the attitudes you describe... but there are others who are wiser and more well rounded in their approach. Having spent many years studying social sciences and humanities at a major university, I've had the privilege of knowing many such people.

My feminist friends are, for the most part, compassionate and not man hating. A few are. And I know that there are many others around who wouldn't even be able to be my friend, so there's a clear selection bias in the feminists I've encountered.

Suffice it to say that both exist. Many feminists want to end violence against everyone. Others want to work with intelligent and compassionate men (and non-men), powerful in their own right, collaborating for the purposes of mutual liberation and the downfall of patriarchal apparati...

All depends on which "feminism" we're talking about.

Btw, most my feminist friends to whom I've talked about ballbusting have accepted it as a fetish without judgement but for the most part not been terribly interested in doing it themselves. One mentioned how a past boyfriend of hers was into it, and she didn't mind squeezing his nuts for him but it didn't really do anything for her in particular. A couple of them are into it themselves. But anyway the smart feminists at least are united in not just thinking it's "weird."

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    "Feminists" is a pretty broad term, covers a lot of people. Many of them are motivated by anger and bear the attitudes you describe... but there are others who are wiser and more well rounded in their approach. Having spent many years studying social sciences and humanities at a major university, I've had the privilege of knowing many such people.

My feminist friends are, for the most part, compassionate and not man hating. A few are. And I know that there are many others around who wouldn't even be able to be my friend, so there's a clear selection bias in the feminists I've encountered.

Suffice it to say that both exist. Many feminists want to end violence against everyone. Others want to work with intelligent and compassionate men (and non-men), powerful in their own right, collaborating for the purposes of mutual liberation and the downfall of patriarchal apparati...

All depends on which "feminism" we're talking about.

Btw, most my feminist friends to whom I've talked about ballbusting have accepted it as a fetish without judgement but for the most part not been terribly interested in doing it themselves. One mentioned how a past boyfriend of hers was into it, and she didn't mind squeezing his nuts for him but it didn't really do anything for her in particular. A couple of them are into it themselves. But anyway the smart feminists at least are united in not just thinking it's "weird."
    I'm sure there are also moderate n@zi's. Doesn't change that the movement itself is one of hate.

That's simply untrue. But you're half right, as feminists are pissed off pretty much all of the time, except when men get hurt. Anyone who thinks these two things are untrue has a very big misunderstanding about what feminism is, and has done. Evidence: VAWA, child custody, alimony, child support, abortion rights, slut walks, r@p3 shield laws, draconian workplace environments, taking over and infecting all of academia, utter intolerance to any opposing views, stifling of freedom of speech, and so on. Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, about equality, it's a hate driven ideology that only holds itself out to be a movement of peace and love to get the support of the masses behind it.
    Do you know many feminists personally? All the ones I know find violence against men just as bad as violence against women. Because they are about equality, not superiority. There are feminist extremists true, but defining the group by them is like defining all Muslims as terrorists. If you read any mainstream feminist material you will quickly see that gender equality is the goal rather than being against men.

The existence of areas where men are discriminated against isn't proof of anything other than the fact that there is inequality, which is precisely what you should be against. Discrimination against men doesn't mean discrimination against women doesn't exist, it means we need to fight both. Saying feminists support violence against men by not speaking out against it is like me saying you support genocide because I have never seen you condemn it. There are plenty of issues in the world and focusing on those that affect you the most does not mean you don't care about the others. If you actually came out and asked any feminists if they support violence against men 99% would say of course not.

However the fact that you think things like abortion rights, slutwalks and r@pe shield laws are bad things shows that you don't like women very much and probably think of them as second class citizens. Which is a more likely reason for your hatred of feminism than 'they are all nazis'.

Humans have inherent biological sexual dimorphism which cannot and should not be ignored by calling them "equal". Men and women are not equal, anyone who thinks this probably misunderstands the word "equal" or basic human biology. The interpretive social construct of these inherent biological differences based upon immediate environmental necessity creates gender roles. Non-consensual violence is unethical, regardless to whom, by whom, or under what circumstances.
    Equal doesn't mean the same in all ways. In this context it just means having equal rights, and being equally capable of committing violence and being hurt by violence. Which you even seem to agree with in your last sentence.

Big Supporter
    I find this video quite interesting
    More or less it answers the attitude of the society towards men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks

Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    I find this video quite interesting
    More or less it answers the attitude of the society towards men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks
    It reflects how men and women are treated differently by society. Society, not feminists. Feminists would want men and women to be treated equally.

The video quite appropriately displays my original point though. When a woman was threatened people intervened because they thought the man was a significant threat and the woman was vulnerable and needed saving. When a man was attacked both men and women openly admitted that they didn't intervene because they didn't consider the woman to be a serious threat to the man. How can a big strong man be in danger from a frail little woman? That's the sexist attitude that allows people to ignore or minimize violence against men, not that everyone walking past that day (men and women) happened to be a man-hating feminist.

One from the Vaults, nice to see another educated man here. This forum can be pretty misogynist at times. :P

Big Supporter
    There's a mix on here. Plenty of ignorance. Probably better than average for the internet, though.

btw, that men and women should be treated "equally" is potentially problematic. Certainly it's the established dogma, based on social constructivist theories of gender. Except that it doesn't seem like those theories actually hold water (that is, social factors are a major influence, but biology is also involved and gender differences will probably never completely disappear).

Equity might be a better term than equality for this reason, and others.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Do you know many feminists personally?
    I know a few, yes. However, it isn't just about those who declare themselves as feminists - there's also those who may-or-may-not-be feminists but don't say either way, whilst continuing to spout feminist misandry & general sexism at men & boys.

All the ones I know find violence against men just as bad as violence against women.
    All of them? Really, each and every single one of them? For sure...
    Regardless, that's what they'll tell you, but let's see how many of them practise as they preach. How many defend a man's right to speak for men in gender-debates? How many turn a blind eye when a woman slaps a man? How many marginalize & ignore false **** allegations? How many smirk when they hear of a man being sexually assaulted because a woman *says* her feelings were offended? How many demand genital integrity for male babies? How many promote equal jail-time for women? How many etc. etc. etc. (I'm sure you get the point of their biased attitudes by now).

Because they are about equality, not superiority.
    Yeah and my name's Cinderella. How many promote equal jail-terms for female criminals? How many demand justice for falsely accused men? How many acknowledge female **** of men & push for a change in law to acknowledge female rapists? How many of them... etc. etc. (again, I'm sure you take the point by now about their so-called 'equality-when-its-to-their-benefit')

There are feminist extremists true, but defining the group by them is like defining all Muslims as terrorists.
    Do extremist muslims push for censorship of Christian forums? Do muslim extremists lobby for laws which elevate muslims against other religions? Do muslim extremists sit in government and constantly portray muslims as eternal victims and all other religions as abusers? Do muslim extremists... (I'm sure you get the point).

If you read any mainstream feminist material you will quickly see that gender equality is the goal rather than being against men.
    Oh, so when we saw an attack by a feminist author against men & father's day, that was a push for equality, right? Strange, to me it looked more like hate speech - which is the norm for them.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/loui...b_3426832.html

The existence of areas where men are discriminated against isn't proof of anything other than the fact that there is inequality, which is precisely what you should be against. Discrimination against men doesn't mean discrimination against women doesn't exist, it means we need to fight both.
    Correct. Yet everytime men do collaborate anywhere, it is feminists telling us to shut up and focus on women and how men should be looking at changing xyz to benefit women. It seems, men are not allowed to discuss men's issues unless a feminist allows it.

Saying feminists support violence against men by not speaking out against it is like me saying you support genocide because I have never seen you condemn it.
    Not at all, that's silly.
    Men are the primary victims of all violence - not women. Look at any government stats you want and you'll see men are always the highest portion of victims of crime. Yet feminists want us to focus on women - as always - thus, they're telling us that we being the majority victims is of no consequence to them. Clearly they're sending a message that the minority is more important. More men are abused, more men die, more men commit suicide, more men are murdered, more men are mugged, etc. etc. Yet feminists continually demand we stfu and talk about violence against women, because for some unknown reason, it's apparently more important than anything.

There are plenty of issues in the world and focusing on those that affect you the most does not mean you don't care about the others. If you actually came out and asked any feminists if they support violence against men 99% would say of course not.
    Of course they would say that, it's their actions you have to observe. Feminists have a long, long history of lying. Even the original 1/4 women are victims of ra.pe is a disproven lie, Koss herself (the study's author) admits the errors (both mathematical and wording/interpretation of data) but feminists continually repeat the misinformation over & over in order to ensure they keep getting money for victims that don't exist.

However the fact that you think things like abortion rights, slutwalks and r@pe shield laws are bad things shows that you don't like women very much and probably think of them as second class citizens. Which is a more likely reason for your hatred of feminism than 'they are all nazis'.
    Hmm, I fail to acknowledge your logic on this.
    Men have no means of equalizing with a woman's right to abortion, we should at the very least have a means to financially abort (drop parental rights/no obligation to pay) just as women can. We also need more protection in other areas (paternity fraud, adoption without father's consent/knowledge, etc. etc.)
    The slutwalk teaches women to put themselves in compromising positions then cry victim when/if something does happen. Similar logic would be me running down the street with a megaphone shouting "I've got money, har har har, I'm really rich and have lots of spare cash - come n' grab some if you can, losers!"
    Obviously, you'd tell me I was asking to be mugged... and you'd be right. Similarly, if I left my car windows open and the keys in the ignition - if it's stolen that's not technically my fault, but my insurer won't give a shit, they'll not pay up because I refused to take the basic precaution of not removing my keys.
    And **** shield laws protect abusers (false accusers) whilst punishing innocent victims (of false allegations). An equal law would protect the identity of both UNTIL a verdict is reached.

I know a few, yes. However, it isn't just about those who declare themselves as feminists - there's also those who may-or-may-not-be feminists but don't say either way, whilst continuing to spout feminist misandry & general sexism at men & boys.

If that's the case, then your problem isn't with feminism, its with sexist women. Do they exist? Sure. But if they aren't identifying themselves or their ideas as feminist then I'm not sure why you're assuming their sexism has anything to do with feminism.

All of them? Really, each and every single one of them? For sure...
    Regardless, that's what they'll tell you, but let's see how many of them practise as they preach. How many defend a man's right to speak for men in gender-debates? How many turn a blind eye when a woman slaps a man? How many marginalize & ignore false **** allegations? How many smirk when they hear of a man being sexually assaulted because a woman *says* her feelings were offended? How many demand genital integrity for male babies? How many promote equal jail-time for women? How many etc. etc. etc. (I'm sure you get the point of their biased attitudes by now).

Uh, plenty of of them? Not sure what you want me to tell you, but the people I know find a woman assaulting a man just as bad as the other way around. False **** accusations also really hurt the feminist cause so naturally they are against women making them. You must know some pretty horrible people if they think the way you have made out.

How many promote equal jail-terms for female criminals?

Who is it that determines jail time? Almost invariably a male judge. Maybe think about why they are giving more lenient sentences to women?

Do extremist muslims push for censorship of Christian forums? Do muslim extremists lobby for laws which elevate muslims against other religions? Do muslim extremists sit in government and constantly portray muslims as eternal victims and all other religions as abusers? Do muslim extremists... (I'm sure you get the point).

Uh, yes? So do extremist Christians. It doesn't mean the whole movement is like that.

Men are the primary victims of all violence - not women. Look at any government stats you want and you'll see men are always the highest portion of victims of crime. Yet feminists want us to focus on women - as always - thus, they're telling us that we being the majority victims is of no consequence to them. Clearly they're sending a message that the minority is more important. More men are abused, more men die, more men commit suicide, more men are murdered, more men are mugged, etc. etc. Yet feminists continually demand we stfu and talk about violence against women, because for some unknown reason, it's apparently more important than anything.

Men are also the primary perpetrators of violence, against both men and women. So who has the change for things to improve? The women?

The slutwalk teaches women to put themselves in compromising positions then cry victim when/if something does happen. Similar logic would be me running down the street with a megaphone shouting "I've got money, har har har, I'm really rich and have lots of spare cash - come n' grab some if you can, losers!"

The problem is that not doing that isn't difficult. However for women practically anything they do can be interpreted as 'inviting ****'. Being out at night, being alone with a man, wearing nice clothes, flirting. In order to not get blamed they have to not have a life.

Besides, even if you were running down the street trying to get mugged it doesn't make the mugging your fault. Its still the mugger that was doing something wrong. We should be focusing on stopping the r@pist rather than trying to make women live in fear. Since the majority of r@pes are carried out by someone the woman knows most of the 'advice' is useless anyway.

A bunch of guys on a jerk-off fetish board trying to seem intellectual about feminism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25001359.jpg  
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Big Supporter
    If that's the case, then your problem isn't with feminism, its with sexist women. Do they exist? Sure. But if they aren't identifying themselves or their ideas as feminist then I'm not sure why you're assuming their sexism has anything to do with feminism.
    For one, feminist initiatives offers women the opportunity & excuse to be sexist without any comeback, so they (feminists) encourage sexism against men & boys.

...the people I know find a woman assaulting a man just as bad as the other way around.
    Really, if this were true (you're clearly implying the average feminist here) then USA would have VAPA (Violence Against People Act) - but no, feminists demanded that women be elevated above men so we're left with a sexist VAWA.

False **** accusations also really hurt the feminist cause so naturally they are against women making them. You must know some pretty horrible people if they think the way you have made out.
    And yet, they keep demanding we all focus on rap3 alone as well as hypothetical r4p3 and let's not forget the imagined numbers they rely on (repeatedly disproven) in order to justify their claims that 'all' men are rapists and we live in a 'r4p3 culture' (where all men approve of r4p3, allegedly).

Who is it that determines jail time?
    That's not what I asked, you're clearly avoiding a simple question to which we both know the answer...
    NO feminist has EVER pushed for equal jail terms. In fact, the absolute opposite is true. Feminists have repeatedly demanded preferential treatment of female criminals. Harriet Harman, England's former acting Prime Minister pushed to close all women's prisons & open more men's prisons. If that isn't a clear call for sexism, what is?

Uh, yes? So do extremist Christians. It doesn't mean the whole movement is like that.
    Right, but whereas feminists keep making headway with their demands to make all men responsible for a minority (which they portray as all men), extremist muslims don't get anywhere.
    And really, we shouldn't even be calling these people extremists, they're not extreme feminists - they're typical. Extremist feminists are the radicals.. you know, the ones calling for murder of all men save 10% for reproduction purposes. They've called for pregnant women carrying male babies to be poisoned so as to abort the child, and so on & so on. That is extreme... the constant waves of anti-male sexism is normal feminism, not extreme feminism.

Men are also the primary perpetrators of violence, against both men and women. So who has the change for things to improve? The women?
    Actually, two big points here.

In terms of intimate violence, women initiate 70% - but feminists keep forgetting to mention that.
    And if you want to put that mentality on the block, how about we dig further... Most victims of assault are black males between the ages of 15-25. Most of those committing the assaults are also black males between the ages of 15-25.

Shall we ignore blacks victims of muggings now or would that be racist?
    Your mentality stinks that you think it's acceptable that men should have no support just because it's likely that it was a male who committed the offense. That IS your sexism that you as a feminist sympathizer can't even comprehend... Why can't you see your own sexism? Because that would acknowledging the flaws of feminism and admitting to being in the wrong; something feminists never do.

The problem is that not doing that isn't difficult. However for women practically anything they do can be interpreted as 'inviting ****'. Being out at night, being alone with a man, wearing nice clothes, flirting. In order to not get blamed they have to not have a life.
    R4p3 is fortunately a rare crime to be committed, nowhere near the blatantly exaggerated 1/4 figure feminists keep lying about. The vast majority of women do not get raped. Lying that men are constantly two-seconds away from r4ping a woman just because she's in a short skirt is blatantly disgustingly sexist of you and your feminist friends.

Besides, even if you were running down the street trying to get mugged it doesn't make the mugging your fault.
    Keep in mind what you said earlier about ignoring male victims due to the assumed-sex of their attacker.

Its still the mugger that was doing something wrong. We should be focusing on stopping the r@pist rather than trying to make women live in fear. Since the majority of r@pes are carried out by someone the woman knows most of the 'advice' is useless anyway.
    I do agree with this, but all these campaigns designed to make innocent men feel guilty are doing nothing to help either. Same with the domestic violence campaigns, the constant portrayal of male abuser & female victim is sexist and wrong at every level - yet feminists continually design & approve them.