check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Cosmo gives ball crushing as advice to get even with a cheating boyfriend.

Hybrid View

I can see into the future. They both want to be at this until the other quits ("Thereby making me the victor! Hee hee!"). So it's going to go on a long, long time. Everyone's done what they can to make it clear how stupid and unwanted this jerkoff contest is between them. But they're too stupid to see it for what it is. So they'll keep doing it, quoting each other and responding. In their head they'll think "I'm picking apart his arguments so meticulously and thoroughly" while skimming his opponents rebuttals, not realizing his opponent is doing the same.

In the end, nothing will change. People like this lead very very sad lives and continue to lead their very very sad lives after it happens. Neither one can acknowledge that they are just in a flame war with an idiot on a ballbusting fetish board about feminism when neither one is a woman. If they acknowledge the reality of the situation, they have to accept their own stupidity for being such an enormous part of it. So, denial, and continue the pointless fight. There's no chance to win. There's no reason to win. But giving up means looking in the mirror at what they really are. Losers.
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    I can see into the future. They both want to be at this until the other quits ("Thereby making me the victor! Hee hee!"). So it's going to go on a long, long time. Everyone's done what they can to make it clear how stupid and unwanted this jerkoff contest is between them. But they're too stupid to see it for what it is. So they'll keep doing it, quoting each other and responding. In their head they'll think "I'm picking apart his arguments so meticulously and thoroughly" while skimming his opponents rebuttals, not realizing his opponent is doing the same.

In the end, nothing will change. People like this lead very very sad lives and continue to lead their very very sad lives after it happens. Neither one can acknowledge that they are just in a flame war with an idiot on a ballbusting fetish board about feminism when neither one is a woman. If they acknowledge the reality of the situation, they have to accept their own stupidity for being such an enormous part of it. So, denial, and continue the pointless fight. There's no chance to win. There's no reason to win. But giving up means looking in the mirror at what they really are. Losers.

You can't fix stupid

In the end, nothing will change. People like this lead very very sad lives and continue to lead their very very sad lives after it happens.
    At the end of the day, who is wasting more time? The people enjoying the discussion or the people trying to prevent them from having it?

Everyone's done what they can to make it clear how stupid and unwanted this jerkoff contest is between them.
    Pretty ironic considering we are on a website dedicated to jerking off. I guess your jerking off is more productive than ours?

Anyway, it seems people are simultaneously not interested in our discussion and can't stop themselves from reading it, so I guess its best saved for another time or place. Thus I will try and resist the temptation to bring up any more points/rebuttals. If anyone is interested the following is some good information for the male feminist:

Gender Issues - Focusing on Men

Here are a list of resources for male feminists, including reading recommendations for men by men, and sites that address the problems faced by men in American society.

http://www.achilleseffect.com/ Achilles Effect is a great resource if you want to learn more about gendered messages that are specifically targeting boys and what is happening because of them. It also includes great analysis of the problems young men face growing up exposed to gendered media and some things that can be done to counter it.

http://malefeminists.com/ Covers a variety of topics, including men active in the feminist movement, current events that men are supporting and the necessity of exploring both the roles of men and the roles they are expected to play in order to foster the freedom for both genders to express themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...d&v=3exzMPT4nGI

Tough Guise: A Crisis in Masculinity explores men's roles in society, race, violence, and what has occured to foster the current culture of masculinity that traps men into particular roles and stereotypes. This is part 1 of a 7 part series.

The Gender Knot: Unraveling Our Patriarchal Legacy by Allan Johnson. This book is a good introduction to feminism for both men and women, but it is especially useful for men. The author carefully examines feminist issues from the perspective of a man and provides insight into what can be done to combat patriarchy, misogyny and entrenched gender roles.

The Masculine Self by Christopher Kilmartin. Although this book does not solely focus on feminism, it serves the critical role of examining men's issues and the concept of masculinity in modern culture. The author breaks down what it means to be a man in Western society, and how this matches up with scientific research and goals of equality.

I saw my name!

Wait... you think people are READING what you two post?! LMFAO

I saw my name!

Wait... you think people are READING what you two post?! LMFAO
    And yet you just couldn't stay out of the thread... In fact, I think you have about as many posts as I do. Except at least one person was listening to me.

Anyway, I think I'd rather be the loser carrying on a discussion than the loser who has nothing better to do than try and stop a discussion he doesn't like from taking place. Despite the fact that he is free to ignore it any time he wishes, but he just can't because they're talking about things he doesn't find interesting! Such an imposition.

Uh huh. Has nothing to do with the fact that every time one of your tools update, the thread jumps up to the top and pushes everything else down. You got that I started this thread before you mouth breathers decided to start making tender love to each other, right? That's another reason I'd prefer you knuckle draggers to wake up and realize you aren't wanted here. I was hoping the Spider-man shit (and the cool wikipedia thing someone else started) would clue you nancy boys in that you're being ridiculous.

The more you flame me though, you warthog faced buffoon, is the more I draw you off topic and into the absurd, which dies out much quicker than blind arrogance.

Uh huh. Has nothing to do with the fact that every time one of your tools update, the thread jumps up to the top and pushes everything else down. You got that I started this thread before you mouth breathers decided to start making tender love to each other, right? That's another reason I'd prefer you knuckle draggers to wake up and realize you aren't wanted here. I was hoping the Spider-man shit (and the cool wikipedia thing someone else started) would clue you nancy boys in that you're being ridiculous.

The more you flame me though, you warthog faced buffoon, is the more I draw you off topic and into the absurd, which dies out much quicker than blind arrogance.
    So do you have a repetitive strain injury that prevents you scrolling past this thread or are you just insanely optimistic that we had started posting about the cosmo article after 5 pages of other discussion?

The funny part is you don't seem to realise that your posts bump up the thread as quickly as mine. I guess if this really was about killing the thread rather than being an arrogant dickhead on the internet you won't be replying to me again. After all that would be the quickest way to let things die out. Unless you are worried about such petty things as having the last word in an internet argument?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post

The funny part is you don't seem to realise that your posts bump up the thread as quickly as mine. I guess if this really was about killing the thread rather than being an arrogant dickhead on the internet you won't be replying to me again. After all that would be the quickest way to let things die out. Unless you are worried about such petty things as having the last word in an internet argument?
    How you do all the internet wins? Quoted FTW and the truth. They can easily ignore one thread.

Supreme Poster
    My only thing is I wish they would take it to private. They're obviously free to discuss whatever they want but this shit on the board is uncalled for.